Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflower discussion

You’d see a gang of amber trichs falling off if it was too late. and I mean a gang.

1 Like

@JKDjEdi @PurpNGold74
Today is day 108 since sprout.

The short plants buds have gotten so huge!!!

Runoff ppm today was 420 lol so I’m giving her one more week then I’m gonna chop.
There’s a lot more red/brown hairs than you can tell in the pics.

3 Likes

She’s getting PHAT!!! Pretty Hot And Tempting! wow, way to have the willingness to wait it out…

2 Likes

Thank you! I wish I had a better camera for pics. She’s sooo frosty and purple but the pics don’t come out right.

1 Like

@JKDjEdi @PurpNGold74 @Fieldofdreams
I’m finally giving the short plant 48hrs of darkness. We’ll see what happens. I just want to start the next grow lol. Day 122 since sprout runoff ppm was 350 4 days ago.

3 Likes

Looking good my man, great job. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@TroubleMan those colas are sooooo fat!! :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::wink:

1 Like

@JKDjEdi @Fieldofdreams @PurpNGold74
Here is the main cola of the short plant after 48hrs darkness and cut down.

4 Likes

Nice, where you gonna dry these? What’s your drying process like?

1 Like

I use the same room but dark. Temp is 65-70 F. RH is 55-60

1 Like

Where’d you get those really tiny hands lol!! They make that stalk look GINORMOUS!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lmfao :joy:

Every one of the buds is bigger on the short plant than the main cola of the tall one.

I hope with the next three seeds I get the same pheno as short plant or a mix of the two.

1 Like

Two biggest buds weight after drying

3 Likes

@JKDjEdi

Nice. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@JKDjEdi @Fieldofdreams @MidwestGuy @PurpNGold74
I def stressed the short plant moving to the new light. All that new growth of foxtails produced seeds in some of the buds. :frowning:
But at least the larger buds still look fine.
Do you think these seeds would be useable?

2 Likes

The seeds need to be matured to be viable. The green colored ones are likely not viable. It’s not abnormal for a female plant to generate a few seeds, but if they are the result of a hermie plant, they will be prone to producing hermies.

1 Like

@MidwestGuy
I moved the plant from its original tent and small grow light to my 4x4 with hydrophotonflux 4000 around what should have been the last two weeks of flower. It was much hotter than I expected and I didn’t notice until 3-4 weeks later.
Then all this new growth of white hairs and foxtails happened. The plant had zero fan leaves at time of harvest.
The only places with seeds have been those new foxtails.
I read that if autoflowers get stressed they can become hermaphrodites. But any of the darker seeds do you think they would be OK? And are the seeds going to be autoflower seeds or photo Seeds?

Maybe. You’ll have to plant them top find out.

They will be autos if they came from an auto.

2 Likes