Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflower discussion

Woah… you took it to the farthest before harvesting. I heard of this happening but never seen it. Check into a hygrometer that you can hang at the canopy level, just above the ladies, and that should give you a truer temp and humidity numbers. I just grabbed one myself and the temp and humidity levels are totally different from what’s on the floor than what’s just above the plants. You might have to hang that light a little higher in the next grow…with great power comes with great responsibility…lol … something like that… (Spiderman)

1 Like

Lmao thanks @JKDjEdi
I’m starting the remaining three seeds I purchased later tonight.

I’ll document that grow in a diary style forum which I’ll post in here later.

Thanks everyone for the help! Tall plant should have first taste test on Wednesday being the 30th day of cure.

Short plant won’t be tested until first week of November.

1 Like

Excellent… 30 days of cure sounds about right. Good job. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@TroubleMan you can use this experience on your future grows. I like dialing down my light intensity and duration near the end to simulate Fall conditions, signal to the plant that’s it’s time to wrap it up. What’s your next grow? More GSC?

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams Yes, I have three more seeds from my GSC purchase. I expect these to be harvested closer to January. Then I’m either doing Banana Kush autos or photos not sure yet. I wish I could find Banana Glue seeds but the only place I could find won’t ship to my state. So I’ll stick with ILGM seeds.

Also, I’m regards to simulating fall conditions. That’s how I got the short plant to finally calm down. I turned the light down to 30% and gave a little more RH to 50% which cooled the tent by 15degrees F. Finally the white hairs stopped growing and it matured 2.5 weeks later lol.

1 Like

@JKDjEdi
Thank you! And thanks for rolling with me through this. I’m excited to use what I learned on these new plants. Hopefully I’ll produce some BOM colas!

check out my sad story here —> Humboldt Tupur & Happy Frog Grow

1 Like

@JKDjEdi
Dude that sucks they were hermies! At least you found out early. Mine didn’t ever show balls lol.

1 Like

Just the one, caught it in time. You gonna start another grow thread or continue here?

1 Like

I haven’t really decided. I might start a new thread.

@JKDjEdi
We’ve got sprouts!!! Still haven’t made up my mind of starting a new thread or not though lol.

2 Likes

Aww man… just keep it going here, looking good. That’s a trip. Way cool. We got us a new grow! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@JKDjEdi @Fieldofdreams
They’re looking sooo good!!! I’m always going to plant in final pot for autos moving forward. Sooo much better!

2 Likes

I’ve been contemplating this too

1 Like

I’ve started LST

1 Like

Beautiful fat colas

@Fieldofdreams
Here’s the difference at 2 weeks between dropping seed in final pot from start. And my last grow where I germinated in water and transplanted from cups. The difference is HUGE!

2 Likes

Getting that bend on!!! :sunglasses::star_struck::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OH YA! Applying everything I’ve learned from the last grow. Proper nutrients, carb loads, terpenator, purpinator, and PROPOR ENVIRONMENT!

Hopefully these will be BOM material

2 Likes

@JKDjEdi @Fieldofdreams
1 week later….
Seriously omfg

3 Likes