Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflower discussion

What strain was this?

2 Likes

Only initially because the soil has a few weeks of nutrients as well so I gradually stepped up to full to try to keep pace with the depletion of the soil.

3 Likes

Good plan, this makes a lot of sense. Soil does have a lot in there.

1 Like

They are GSCE autos from ilgm. I actually did wipe the floor by hand periodically lol. I pulled them out of the tent for watering either in the shower stall or outside.

3 Likes

Nice so the same strain as me!
Once I harvest both of these I’ll start my other three seeds.

3 Likes

I’m wanting to try this strain now. Some nice colors there from both you guys. Nice job.

3 Likes

Harvested the tall plant last night after 48hrs of darkness.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @JKDjEdi @Fieldofdreams
Letting them dry in the 2x4 tent. Got it climate controlled to 68degrees F and 58% RH. That’s the highest RH I can get that’s stable. Any higher and it keeps climbing.

4 Likes

@TroubleMan gonna be some good smoke

3 Likes

Nice, Shit I wish I could cure at 68 degrees, freakn summer heat is insane down here in the desert.

2 Likes

Dude $40 on Amazon. Using it as a tiny AC for the tent. It also provides RH.

4 Likes

For size comparison here’s my hat in front of the box. It’s small, cheap, and works for up to 10ths before you need to add more water.

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope so! The shorty still has a week or so to go.

3 Likes

I’m getting it!!! thanks!!! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks. I forgot to ask if those temps and RH were good for drying. But I already looked it up and see it’s perfect.

Also, what RH does everyone prefer during flower? This whole time I wasn’t using a humidifier. My RH has basically been 30-40% the whole time. I now have a humidifier in the 4x4 with the short plant. I’m at about 55% RH bc I leave the tent door open to let the AC in.

1 Like

@TroubleMan rule of thumb is aim for as close to a 60/60 for the cure, veg is a higher rh than flower due to the risk of mold and bud rot on dense colas. I’ve read quite a few posts about 45-50% in flower. But I’m sure there are a lot of opinions on this topic lol.

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @JKDjEdi
Here’s the best pics yet of short plants buds and trichomes. Trichomes look good but the buds def aren’t ready yet.

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll give Shorty one more week. With one last watering (water only) in three days. What do y’all think?