Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflower discussion

I was thinking of using Gaia green 444 next time too

1 Like

Either way I feel I have all the right tools now so my next grow should be better.
Thanks to all of you this has been very informative

1 Like

Oh and I know mine look browns bc of this light but they’re actually purple! (I say with pinky held high snobby as hell)

1 Like

And yes on the tools, a good tent and good lighting goes a long way. Wife doesn’t understand why I keep upgrading but hey…all part of the fun.

1 Like

These leaves fading on the tall plant look gorgeous!

3 Likes

Beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @Fieldofdreams @JKDjEdi

Was going to harvest the tall plant tonight. She’s looking perfect. Unless I should give her 24 hrs in darkness first.

The short plant has the biggest buds I’ve ever grown!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

My experience with these suggested to me that they are actually pretty tolerant of the nutrients at full strength (fox farms trio, cal mag plus and recharge) and the problems I had with uptake in my first grow were largely due to low soil pH levels. I adjusted with lime to around 6.6-7 prior to planting and watered in at 6.5 and my second grow went great. Was able to push right to the edge with the nutrients by flushing a bit more frequently. I gave water only first in stages giving 20 30 minutes between doses of water to let salts dissolve then wash out with the next gallon then after all that, top off with a full strength feeding. This seemed to work pretty well for me. Be sure you have good soil drainage and humidity control if you try the over irrigation approach.

3 Likes

I was responding to this. Yours looks great btw

Oops, given credit to the wrong person’s pictures. Nevertheless they are looking great.

1 Like

I miss this with bottled nutes, any fluctuates in the plant you can just flush and viola …fixed. With organics your pretty much stuck with what you got. So get it right from the get go. Just add water they said … lol. Troubleman here is doing alright. Sorry if we hijacked your thread man.
So my ladies are flowering up still and getting phatter ever day, not overly concerned about the leaf burn. But am cognizant of it at the same time.

4 Likes

I’ve had darts thrown at me for doing the 24 hours of darkness, I still do it. If it’s good enough for the old timers, then it’s good enough for me. Do a before and after inspection of the buds and tell me if they’re not any stickier after wards, they were for me, I’m a believer.

3 Likes

I didn’t mention that I did give 1/2 strength nutes early and stepped up gradually though the seedling and early veg. Yours look great too. 48 hours for me.

2 Likes

I was just about to ask.
So you followed the FoxFarm instructions/cycle but cut it all doses in half?

1 Like

lol thanks!

2 Likes

How dare you! Haha no worries, both of y’all’s look great!

3 Likes

Are these Runtz? Man, I’ve never seen a tent this clean this far into flower… you pull these out to wash the floor by hand? Very Nice.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes