Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Hell yea. This job i have has been drain braining. As much as we work with OT, Im all outta whack. Lol
Hows the Kush?

1 Like

Hey @Mrcrabs , Smitty, @smitty87, is known as R.T. Rat Turd.

2 Likes

I guess if thatā€™s the best you can come up with Meat Head then it will have to do. (LOL) Ya know I heard even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. What I want to know is where you have been hiding from that squirrel. @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

I didnt know I had one. How is your toe?

2 Likes

The Toe is doing good at least Ithink it is. I have another dr appointment on the 9th I will know more then. Me being a diabetic with nerve damage in my feet and hands itā€™s hard for me to tell. I really donā€™t have much feeling in either. So no pain. At this point being that the dr said stay off of it Iā€™m just bored to tears. About the only thing I have been doing for the last 6 weeks or so is go to the dr and tend to my plants. So which didnā€™t you know? That you are a nut or that you had a blind squirrel looking for you? (HaHa)
@Happy_Pappy

1 Like

Haha, you fellas crack me up, Iā€™m gona check out if I have any blinds squirlrs running around @smitty87, Iā€™ll be sure and leave out an extra acorn for the blind squirrel @Happy_Pappy Iā€™m glad your keeepin yourself busy my friend, get that OT when itā€™s available, will chat with you fellas later itā€™s been a long day

1 Like

I didnā€™t think that my two Gold Leaf ladies had any smell. To my surprise I just went to use the upstairs bathroom and it smelled like there was a skunk hiding somewhere in there. Apparently the odor rises in102 degree temps. Who would Have thunk it. (:laughing:) Getting closer to harvest by the day! WooHoo! @highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @Mrcrabs

2 Likes

Damned right smith, you could dive out of the upstairs window an those monsters would break your fall. Im impressed. Your gonna have possibly a couple of pounds. NICE!

1 Like

Been working on the sugar leaves from the gold leaf. This is what I got so far.

2.5 ounces no stems no seeds that you donā€™t need Acapulco Gold is BAD ASS WEED!
I was wondering why when making Keif I have never seen or heard of anyone using an herb grinder on the sugar leaves. I used one on mine it took about 15 minutes to process 2.5 ounces off leaves into fine Keif.
@Happy_Pappy @highcountrygal @Mrcrabs

2 Likes

Think I might try some canna tea. Have you got a recipe? I got a mason jar and some sorghum.
@Happy_Pappy

Iā€™m extremely happy with the progress youā€™ve made :hugs: while I took a break from the forum I still kept you in my prayers.
:heart:

1 Like

Thank you, it has been a journey with both the plants and the toe. I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. I will know if Iā€™m out of the woods as far as amputation goes on Wednesday the 9th after my dr appointment. From what i can see it looks really good compared to before the anitbiotics (72 :pill: in 14 days) I have never had that many before. I think the normal number is 3 or 4. Thanks again and Havre a wonderful day! @SmoknGranny

Just canā€™t get enough of these arial photos enjoy!

@highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Countryboyjvd1971 @mulegal

5 Likes

How you doing? Just said my morning prayers with you & @MAXHeadRoom in mind. Hope this finds you well!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m doing well, trying to keep a positive attitude about the current events in my life. I hope you are well too. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers I truly appreciate them all. Kinda anxious to find out what the Dr has to say on Wednesday. Keeping the faith and praying for the best. Good bless you and your family. @Laurap

1 Like

@smitty87 Your doing such a wonderful job, makin your mentor proud! Would like to connect with you, soon

1 Like

How about right now I have been looking for you. @highcountrygal

1 Like

@smitty87 how are you?

1 Like

Iā€™m hanging in there. Kinda hard to keep on keeping on with everything that has happened in the last few years. The surgeries (3) total dealing with the daily pain. And now the toe issues. Lots of stress and boredom. But hanging in there. How have you been doing. I know that things are a little rough for you right now as well? @highcountrygal

1 Like

God bless you as well! Good luck with appt wed. Youll be in my prayers!

1 Like