Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Thank you.

1 Like

Well too add to everything else now there are fires burning in the area and we are on a smoke advisory due to the fires. Keeps getting better and better. Thankfully the fires are n not too close right now. Light winds at this point but back in 2003 it started like this and turned into a fire storm and took out 231 homes in my area. We will see.

It’s getting closer beginning to really smell the smoke now. Looks like it might be a rough night. @highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @Mrcrabs

@smitty87 good luck brother! Not sure what else to say…hope you stay safe, everything else is replaceable.

2 Likes

Thanks, it is still quite a ways away. At this point just staying vigilant watching the news updates and hoping the Santa Ana winds don’t start. I think as long as the winds don’t start we will be ok. It’s 9:45 and everything is calm right now. @DaGoose

Thanks to the fire fighters here in California this is what we woke up to. Great job guys!

No more worries.
@highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @Mrcrabs

3 Likes

Hey Meat Head where have you been hiding? My guess is in the connex or Porta Potty. Maybe under a rock? Have a great day brother! :rofl: @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Some people are cursed and have to work. Better than living off of the system, I suppose.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call being blessed with a good paying job being cursed. I wish I could get up in the morning the middle of the night for that matter and go be productive somewhere. Count your blessings, and pray your health remains good so you can continue being ( in your words) cursed. @Happy_Pappy I suppose living off the system is better for some. As for me having to use what little retirement savings I have to survive is still a blessing. Have a great day Meat Head.

5 Likes

@Happy_Pappy , I feel blessed to smoke at work then come home and smoke some more, yeee haaaww, I’m still counting them blessings @smitty87

5 Likes

See @Happy_Pappy Mrcrabs has the right attitude. Get with the program Meat Head. :joy: @Mrcrabs

3 Likes

I didnt say I was cursed. And where did you get this, good paying stuff at? @smitty87. @Mrcrabs, that looks like some fine right there! Nice cultivating. Your my hero. Nt you Smith. Damn Polock.

2 Likes

I guess I did say cursed. Correction. Not rich. Handsome though.

1 Like

Hey Happy, handsome??? If I had a dog with a face like yours. I’d shave it’s butt and teach it to walk backwards. (LOL) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh yea. You really got me good on that one.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy, This Buds for you Brother!

It’s almost as big as your head! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I have used FF since I started growing five years ago. I have always had burn issues when switching to flower, I’m assuming it’s Tiger Bloom that is causing the burn.

I bought a container of speedy veg just to give it a shot. I used up all my Grow Big on this years tomato crop. I want to try something different, so I got the SV and I also won a bottle of bloom supplement from SNS, their 604B supplement.

I’m considering switching to Gringo Rasta for my bloom nutes, and sticking with Big Bloom throughout the grow. I assume I could still use FF’s micro nutes as well, open sesame, beastie and I switched to Snow Storm instead of Cha Ching.

I guess my question is, what do you all think of my nute plans? I also use Hygrozyme after every flush.

1 Like

You fan leaf stems are HUGE!

1 Like

For my choice of nutes I use SpeedyVeg everyother day thru veg and shrinp flakes and fish gunk. At the start of flower I continue with the shrimp anf fish gunk no more SpeedyVeg instead I use Open Seasme. Once the buds are established about three weeks. Then I continue with the shrimp and fish and Beastie Blooms till the buds are pretty heavy. Then two weeks of Cha Ching and time to cut trim dry cure and enjoy. Thats my system works ok for me. Oh yea I always use gypsum a big ole handfull once a week. There you have it.
Have a great evening

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like