Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Looking good @smitty87

3 Likes

Thanks I don’t think things would have turned out without the tutelage of highcountrygal and the tips from everyone else on this forum. These are the survivors of the incident I had several months ago where two did not make it. @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

@smitty87 Lookin good kiddo you’ll be happy!

1 Like

Who say’s it never rains in California? Currently 71 degrees high today 99 degrees scattered thunder showers. My Girls are loving it!

@highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444
@Countryboyjvd1971

7 Likes

Zowie! @smitty87 @mulegal check each others grow powered by the one and only hcg!

2 Likes

Don’t know how to find @smitty87 grow journal. Those plants are up to the eves on the house! So @smitty87 you must be doing the right things for the girls. Yowza!

And Honest to goodness @highcountrygal, I follow your advise on this growing for sure. I see your results and like the more natural methods.

The world is burning up, up here. You have heat and or fires there also?

1 Like

You found me those are the survivors of the incident earlier this year and a few new arrivals. Thank.

1 Like

Nothing new on the plants so on to the toe. After 2 weeks of 12 antibiotics a day here is the results that Loma Linda Medical Center was able to get. I frankly thought that I was going to at least loose the toe possibly part of the leg. Now after 2 weeks of Hell and antibiotics this is the results. (caution the pics are a little graphic)

I will find out for sure if I am out of the woods on the amputation thing. Keeping the faith and leaving it up to My Lord and Savior Jesus!
(I’m sorry if this offends anyone. Let me know and I will remove this post. Thank You)
@highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444
@Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

@smitty87 Good morningl look what you got a new toe! I am still thinking of you. Won’t have electricity today they are fixing a cable so gotta go for now

2 Likes

Ok have a wonderful day. Hoping to chat with you soon. Been thinking about you too. @highcountrygal

1 Like

@smitty87 are you here right now?

1 Like

Great news!! Youve been in all our prayers & will continue to do so.

2 Likes

I know that with all your thoughts and prayers and the efforts of the Doctors things would take a turn for the better. Thank You and God Bless!
@Laurap

2 Likes

Hey Smith, I am very hapoy with what you have growing. Or happy for you, I might say. A great looking bunch of plants for a good brother. Congradulations. You deserve it!

2 Likes

I just saw the toe. Im glad you are better. I pray you run a 20 mile cross country soon. Ill wait

Blockquote

at Savannah Ga and will have a Fat Boy whenen you get here. Then, we’ll set with our twenty toes in the sand and hope its not Shark Week. @Mrcrabs.

3 Likes

Thanks, hope the new job is working out for you and the offer on the seeds is still good if you are interested. @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

Still not out of the woods yet. Have to get the final word from the doctor next week but compared to before they gave me the antibiotics big improvement. I never seen so many antibiotics before in my life. I was taking 12 pills a day for 2 weeks. Thought they were going to kill me. No energy, the squirts everyday. No fun! Still trying to recover from that on top of everything else. But my plants are fine so it’s all good. @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

@smitty87 I’m glad the toe is doin better my friend, have you been soakin it in the Speedy Veg solution? Haha just kidding @Happy_Pappy shark week sound great, I’ve been super busy putting up fencing, nowhere near a beach, im ready to hit the sand and throw in a cast.

2 Likes

Haha that is a good one @Mrcrabs, actually I have been using a compound called emu-aid it has really helped it heal faster. That and Organic Honey, yea I got a Sweet toe (Haha). Don’t work too hard on that fence it will still be there tomorrow morning when it is still cool out. Have a great day and thanks for the thoughts and Prayers. I appreciate it more than any of you know! Have a great day. And if you see @Happy_Pappy out there call him Meat Head he really likes that (Haha) and it fits.

2 Likes

@smitty87 No problem my friend, I’m glad your toe lookin better, the fence should be done today, the hard work has already been done, bye the tractor, I’ll stay high-drated for sure. Haha have a great day

1 Like