First time learner's journal

Phew reworking the tent can be tiring/frustrating.

Alright my new light is in I adjusted it by gowing all the way to minium counted amount of quarter turns to max which was 3 and then went back down a quarter turn. Moved my bluple light and cream sickle og into small section. Unfortunately the second light timer had to block my USB port on my power strip so I’m going to have to figure something out to plug my fans in. I managed to get 1 in each side going but one is plugged into the light timer. my 2x2 is going to have two 4 inch fans in it and one 4 inch fan in the 1x2 with ventilation to both eventually just the 2x2 now. Going to look for a decent adapter that will let me plug all 3 in and have on 24/7 but that will have to wait for tomorrow. This is my set up now hoping I can get lucky with adjusting my light till I get the meter for it haven’t even started looking to be honest.

During tomorrow afternoon watering going to tape up these light leaks so I can start 12/12 and not have much to worry about with light bleeding through the tent sections. Hope everyone’s week was fantastic. Mine was bit all over the place but I’m stoked for this 3 day weekend :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

Looking good buddy! Sounds like that work will pay off!

1 Like

Maybe this was them this morning plus the light puts some heat out trying to adjust hoping everything goes well this morning till I get home for lunch

I turned the light up a little to see what happens

1 Like

5 hours later still droopy hmm

1 Like

How big are the pots?

1 Like

3 gallons only been in them a week

2 Likes

Still in a bit of shock??

No shock to begin with there’s pics above of them the next day after transplant Coco is really easy it was for me

I believe I just set the light to dim after having my gf turn it up around 9 am they looked better at lunch so I cranked the light to max and will work it down instead of up

Update:
Did much better second day around also I believe the salt was building up in my soil the run off started leaving water stains that only kept getting worse so I put 3 gallons through each pot started with straight distilled for a good push then cal mag and pH tap water put the basic back in ( probably wrong on that lol) and finished with feed lots of work glad my gf is willing to help me do it and she doesn’t even smoke.
Here are the ladies today

Then some odd discoloration on just this one leaf plus a bit droopy on their lower halfs see what happens

My assumption is they’re droopy from the flush, but man they look sexy!!

Thank you and yeah they were definitely water heavy looked better today with the exception of a slight cal mag deficiency I’m thinking which wouldn’t surprise me also raised the light to it’s max

Update been a little:
The girls are doing a lot better and are showing some crazy growth. Just going to post a bunch of pics some are a few days old some are newer and they were just trimmed up a bit. It’s actually a bit crazy on Krishna my taller plant she has side branches trying to shove their way up past the main cola. Not sure if this from me clipping off a decent amount of the large fan leaves from underneath but from what I was seeing looked as if they were resting on the side branches so I just got rid of them for being lazy and in the way :joy::rofl: been spending a lot of time reading others members journals and got to say been having a blast. A lot of laughs a lot of very awesome people.

One last thing I did flip the lights on Krishna and krunk yesterday as they are getting a bit tall and don’t want to out grow my tent space. I do have one way left to raise my light even more but once that is done I’ll be out of options. The light is probably around 2/3 power maybe a little under cause the dim. My plan is to start cranking it up once they start to bud. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life. Roommate just picked up some top shelf today that’s not to bad.

3 Likes

Looking good :v:

4 Likes

Thank you @repins12 always appreciate support

2 Likes

I’m always here although, I may not always say a lot

1 Like

Was feeling rambunctious so I decided to tuck/push the larger fan leaves down underneath the colas forming on top the side branches I know they will correct themselves eventually but for now those tops are getting some nice light. I tried to do my krunk juice plant as well but she is just to small for it.

Also I believe it’s been 5 days since I flipped the light to 12/12 they are doing good starting to see the pistols I believe they’re called on both and krunk is starting to get some hair. When giving them their feed yesterday I put a half of teaspoon of tiger bloom in with their normal feed. Gave them a slight trim down under as well clipping away all the first set of fan leaves on the side branches not all the way up though. Will get pics next watering.

On to my cream sickle (was topped) of who is still in veg in my small 1x2 is doing great as well. Did the same trim to her as well but clipped the bottom to two side branches off as they were on making fan leaves with 3 petals so I got rid of them. Going to get LST wire this week and start that on her plan is to veg here tho whole time the other 2 flower

4 Likes

@Tenga @Amazon66 my grow journal I do my best to update but always forget before and after trims lol

Tucking is a fantastic excuse to go fiddle with the plants twice a day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Right I’ll take any excuse to mess with my plants. My gf and roommate yell at me all the time cause I sit there staring at them my plants :joy::sunglasses:.I saw a lot people on the forums talk about tucking after they LST thought I would give it a try she has a lot of side branches that have grown quite well so tucking was actually pretty easy. Went back about 10 minutes later and did a little better job. I’m going to try and tuck everyday for the next couple weeks and see what happens. :grin: She’s also starting to flower about another week she will be well into it. Hoping exposing the tops of my side branches will help them develop.

2 Likes