First time learner's journal

Looking happy and healthy keep up the good work. Your tent will be full in no time!

1 Like

Well done!!

1 Like

Thank you. Using coco is definitely a lot of work but it’s also of fun and let’s you play with your plants multiple times a day. Lol

1 Like

Thank you hope you been enjoying my journal and are growing some killer weed yourself

1 Like

Just finished reworking the tent and watering the girls.

1 Like

Here was before

2 Likes

Did my morning watering went a head and measured my runoff and took some pics with them out the tent.

I am little worried I may not be watering enough when I water. I put about 5 cups of water into each 3 gallon pot and get about half back. When I water tho I don’t see the run off immediately it take about 10 seconds. My water is at 5.8 pH and 800 ppm. Currently doing 5 teaspoon of big bloom and 2 teaspoon of grow big in tap water adding cal mag here and there. Is the reason my runoff is so high in everything because of the salt that your continuously pushing out of the coco? Or is it something else? @CoyoteCody @imSICKkid if you guys don’t mind I tagged you as Im pretty positive you use Coco and could use a little advice with the question above. Hope everyone is have a good weekend :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Try completely natural grow. Works great and give them everything they need until mid flower then feed a little. I use about 35% perlite, worm castings, blood meal, bone meal, epsom salt, dolomite lime and also garden lime(the bigger rocks) to balance Ph and the plants thrive all the way through for me

1 Like

It would probably be a lot easier to go that route would have to water less and everything :+1: but I enjoy the Coco coir and how you can be more proactive and mess with the plants more. Its kinda like a big science experiment. :joy:

Growing weed is 100% pure science. I agree. Before i started growing foreal i thought u just plant the seed and u get weed. Although thats true, its actually far from the reality. U gotta learn the plants life span and how it works and what it likes. Theres so much to learn but i love learning it

3 Likes

I agree completely so much to learn and many correct ways of doing everything all about learning that plant. Right now I have very little idea on how to prune not sure what branches are important or not so I’m going to do little clipping mostly just get of lowest leaves in the way of watering or touch the soil.

I dont see any nute burn on them really keep doing what you are doing if it gets higher or you see more burn I would flush with phed water and then resume feeding.

1 Like

Thank you very much appreciate the second opinion

Update:
Waiting on my new light to show up Thursday it’s getting a bit crowded in the tent and am going to split them up

This is the other part going g to remove the middle tray and put my bluple light in there along with my cream sickle og.

Quick note : looks like Krishna might not be liking the high nute going to go back down to 1000 ppm and give some distilled what with cal mag may wait a day two timing needs to line up with work

Hope I bought the right light lol :grimacing:

2 Likes

When I got my 2 cindy99 clones I had them in closet with small light cause they don’t need very much light also I changed pots taking as much of old dirt away into trash and replacing with new soil sometime bugs could be in soil .When they start getting new growth and needing more light I moved them back into grow closet.

2 Likes

Everyone raves over the HLG man…

It will be perfect for your tent size. You and your girls will love it!

1 Like

That’s the one I’ve got and my girls love it!

1 Like

Thank you it’s suppose to arrive tomorrow Can’t wait will wait till weekend to put it in so I can be home to watch the girls

2 Likes