First time learner's journal

Just made this today to track everything the names and water schedule are held up by magnets the rest is pockets for note cards where I’ll write down what there current feed mix is as well as well when they were planted and everything

4 Likes

Great idea!! That one will be quickly stolen by yours truly.

Needs some advice on moth control. Watered today on my lunch break noticed a moth finally made its way into my tent and yes we have a lot of moth around my town. I work at beans an rice packaging facility was thinking about asking them what they use I know they gave these special lights but they also hang these pack things everywhere.
@CoyoteCody @Bulldognuts @Hellraiser @Enlightened420 @Tenga @Amazon66 @scylents. I know I read and follow more journals but just can’t remember names. Anyone have tips on what to use specifically to deter moths I won’t lie haven’t done any pest control this grow but I know I should be and need to start
I can get keem oil I believe it’s called if they have it in stock locally if not I can order online

4 Likes

I have yellow sticky pads in my tent to deal with flying insects.
I have predatory mites to deal with larvae and diotomaceous earth, was used prior to meat mites to slow the activity above the soil.
Hope this helps :v:

Moths themselves aren’t harmful to plants but their offspring caterpillars will eat your leaves. Neem oil works great as a preventative to caterpillars and other leaf eaters, spray every 2 weeks in veg.

1 Like

@Hellraiser thank you wasn’t sure if they were or not and what do you use during flowering mine plants are one week since flip
@Enlightened420 yellow sticky pads? Like fly strips? Any chance you have a pic of the box

Thank you for your help :grin:

1 Like

Only thing I will use in flowering is Azamax and that’s only if I absolutely have to. If you don’t have buds yet, you could use the neem.

1 Like

Yep exactly, I don’t have the box anymore, I placed one below air current and one above. Ignore the green circle, I was explaining the exhaust.

2 Likes

Think I’ll try both the strips cause the moths are everywhere and a treatment if neem oil before they get buds

1 Like

Looks like everyone has you covered on this. Never even thought about dealing with moths. So we both learned something thanks for the tag. :+1:

2 Likes

Also set to watch. I’m following so many journals your’s got past me. :+1:

1 Like

Your welcome for the tag @Bulldognuts :blush: and thanks for following and it’s alright that mine got past I’m right there with you following a lot of journals I’m having to pick and choose one at a time to catch up. Sometimes things get a little nuts and journals grow by like 100 replies in a day lol always worth catching up on all the gifs :joy: stories and of course everyone’s grows always seeing new information

1 Like

Hey buddy I am using fly strips and neem oil. Ive started to apply once a week…

1 Like

Thank you @scylents this definitely seems to be the way to go I think I’ll try outside the tent first as there’s not much room left in it :joy:

1 Like

Here’s some pics of the girls in the flowering side been 10 days since flip

Not sure when I say they actually have started flowering

3 Likes

Once you see growth of a grouping of white pistles that looks like a little button you can definitely say they are in flower.

3 Likes

Thank you very much is that what usually takes two weeks to form during the transition basically

1 Like

A very random post with nothing to do about weed so my gf and I just started up on ark again on a private server just did battles with our dino and admins had us fight each other best part is she obtained all the dinos we fought with while I was work and I won the final fight between us it was a lot fun just wanted to share a random good time gaming with my gf

2 Likes

I went about two years with 3 Nitrado servers in a cluster. Some good smoke and junk food and I could get lost in that game for days at a time. Genesis blew it for me though…

Awesome that you can play with your lady! She’s a keeper!!

1 Like

@scylents Nice that’s a long time for one cluster.
we did a year on official that kinda ruined the game for a while on an off our own servers here an after a while break were trying out this nitrado cluster been a lot of fun last few days stupid boosted though I don’t mind. And yes she is keeper definitely we actually met online gaming :sunglasses::grin: haven’t even bought the Genesis pass so haven’t tried it did spawn in the tames though to see them

1 Like