First, sf 2k kit. Photo

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Pruning and some training. The speed at which those three non fimmed or topped where growing upwards was too fast. I’m pretty sure the two shorter ones are strawberry cough, which is normally a shorter plant. But that’s why we train.

I know for sure the large one in back is SLH, fabric pot on left is Choco and fabric on the right is stc. The stc ended up getting the harsher end of my week away. That’s why it’s missing a branch, broke it on first training.

1 Like

Used some co2 to speed this process up. Low feed on a torch placed close. Last and this picture are current. Any changes are since they woken 3 hours ago.

After checking stamps. 1:50 difference. 30 minutes of co2 boost.

1 Like

Little bit of time and training. Back to the original configuration, no need for under at this point now.

I change my mind constantly. If it’s not obvious.

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

15 days above ground, transplanted from solo cup yesterday. My other tent actually vents through this one in a way that provides the jiggle we want. Did a bend test on it. Definitely strongest and biggest girl so far. Intended mother plant, ilgm chocoloupe.

2 Likes

The end result of the day. Ran co2 just a boost. Only time I add co2. Makes the ones getting altered notice less and the ones that aren’t being messed with enjoy the hell out of it too. Just don’t have the means to run a whole co2 set up.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh and if you notice the strawberry coughs are doing much better. I remembered they wouldn’t need training. Forgot to remove all unnecessary vegetation, otherwise the strain won’t go up. As you can see. Amazing results since yesterday. Underneath all the leaves there was already sticky buds. But now they growing away from a giant bud mass that’s just asking for mold.

Edit. Front row, 3 on left are Strawberry cough. One is just much older.

I kind of went with a SoG style here. Removed the net. Little worried about the SLH cola weights. Should I put it back? Lol

They’ll eventually be touching soil, I hated nets forever! But learning to like the extra support they provide

2 Likes

2 Likes

There it is. Should’ve listened then, was a pain to put back. Thank you.

I know, tent needs cleaned.

3 Likes