First, sf 2k kit. Photo

Only flipping the big tent this early because the white light is 301h diodes with magnification. Supposedly. We will see. I have a background in lighting and electricity. Less than mechanics and machining. So I kind of know and can test/read the output. Thinking of running a separate breakers for the lights only. Since I notice a dim when someone hits the microwave that is for some reason down the line. As I said in the beginning, no tips are refused. I know I seem brash, honestly it’s just the way I was raised to communicate… sorry. Let me know how I’m doing guys!

All in flower tent now. Starting veg with remaining seeds. A little disappointed in the super lemon haze, 3 still haven’t germinated, 2 previous didn’t.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Strengthening them up today. Mostly by turning like following the sun with light bends and one heavy bend. Didn’t mean to. But twisted it a little and added support. As seen above.

Already growing back up.

1 Like

Had a little nutrient burn here. Already healing up. I really pushed this one, super lemon haze.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

If you notice in the above pictures that the two younger chocoloupe are about to lock out. Dark and shiney. It was time for water cycle anyway, but will probably water only them twice or three times. Trying to get/keep them all together on feed. I think this will be a decent yield still with my mistakes and vacation.

I never have luck with seedlings it seems. For the first time all the ilgm seeds actually did germinate. Contrary to reviews the chocoloupe did best, super lemon haze did horrible though. Even if it’s good I won’t order haze seeds here again. Seriously at 4/10 germ for them. 10/10 FAST for chocoloupe, 9/10 strawberry cough. Meaning total 1/5th never germed. I didn’t care enough to document that fully. Just, buyer beware and don’t trust reviews. Genetics are constantly worked on, I hope. My experience was almost opposite of reviews. The ones that supposedly wouldn’t germ did almost instant. The ones that surely would. Did not 60% of the time. But here’s the big tent getting it’s start.

All 7 of these did germ. I accidentally killed one. Two I can’t find, two are just breaking surface and the popper stretched even tho my previous didn’t under same circumstances with same light but not in a tent, as seen further above. Reminds me of driving a stick. I had trouble learning to take off in first, my wife was a natural but couldn’t shift, I shifted like second nature. We can’t both drive the car, so we learn from each other and ourselves. On that note I want to thank the forum admins and everyone. I never could have gotten this far without these recourses. I just don’t ask questions because I haven’t found a single one I couldn’t answer with a quick bible check or forum check. Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

Btw. Not sure if one can tell by above. But the SLH seeds were under half the size of the other two. Which based on everything I learned on biology in school (ap :100:). This is an obvious concern. The outerlayer stretches as the seed grows, duh, these seeds were miniscule. I should have documented and got those genetic trash replaced. But I got a great deal and can’t complain, all seeds and fertilizer for under 300. 30 seeds and bergman’s feet.

I didn’t clarify that enough. Think of it like a miniscus.the water doesn’t break it till becomes too much. With small seeds, that mincus becomes extremely hard for the seedlings to break, because it’s thicker, it never stretched out. To me this has always been comon sense, like a condom stretching, it gets thinner. Easy to break. Don’t fuck with smowl seeds.

SLH. Should’ve cloned her.

3 Likes

Day 20 flower

2 Likes