First, sf 2k kit. Photo

First indoor full grow. All ilgm photos. Sativa mix. I think this is one of each. Based off the labeled seedlings that went to other homes (4). Started germination with 12 . 10 germinated 4 choco, 2 SLH, 4 strawberry cough. 1slh,1stc did not germ. 6 did well. Two died in testing and one has been “killed” twice and re soiled, just to see what would happen. I don’t know much more than the basics, lurk the forums a couple months now. Figured I’d do this photo journal. Basically sf2000 kit off amazon. 2x4x6~. Larger than listed, which is nice. Only issues with light I’ve had is too much. They seem to like it around 70% 30" atm. Anyway, let’s see. The first set wasn’t for me, was done with led bulbs early then 3200/3500 t5’s. Because I have literal pallets of t5 and t8 fixtures/bulbs. Two in second set I think we’re too close to the myko from germ or dried out. :thinking:. Some photos look like progression but two plants were flat out replaced with identical faster growers. Hence the 8/10 shown. 12 seeds started in water, moved to towel after sink. 10 tails. 6 growers. 1 resilient zombie. This journal will only move forward with 2 growers and the zombie. Not sure if pictures are actually making upload.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Oh derp. Medium: Happy frog, extra perlite, myko for transplants. Nutes: Bergmans, started/starting ~30% percent. Watering/feeding: mixed feelings. Sometimes run off but not within 1 week of an “event”. While I have no clue where I get this feeling, I just kind of see full runoff like an event in of itself and an extra stress. But I’m self employed and work on the property I live. If I didn’t have this availability I would probably always run off feed too.

1 Like

Right now, transplanted and fed. While I’m mostly feeling it out. No input is refused. There will be plenty of photos to follow along with. Remember, all you gotta have is the light, it’s called weed for a reason. If you light it, it will burn.

6 Likes

4 Likes

8/9 of this batch has termed so far. Gonna give that one another day. I intend these to go in the tent next. Cups ready.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Tighten up that net

The trellis is far from use. Just quasi in place, out of the way.

3 Likes

Looks like a great start! Happy growing!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m always putting mine together a week after it’s needed

1 Like

I like using my 108mp camera, but realized the files were too large to upload them. So trying screen shots of them.

1 Like

So what I’m going to attempt here is 4 week veg on the two in the fabric pots and these babies will be on the right in the smaller “2” (1.6) gal. Plastic containers. 2 week veg. Counting the 20th as day one veg for first two. First topping and removed the large single leaves yesterday (22). I know early toping, but I felt and they proved they were strong enough already

1 Like

2 Likes

Obviously doing more than I originally planned. Sure that’s common.

1 Like

Guess it’s extended to these. one blurple and small h diode set.

2 Likes

Spent a week away. Ended up with a calcium deficiency in the older ones. Currently curled from the early watering. Went ahead and flipped all yesterday.

1 Like