First, sf 2k kit. Photo

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Culled the damaged one. Raised the shorter ones

One bud close up and some sugar add leaf. Testing camera. These were pulled from 8k 24 video, easier to catch than hold steady. Lol. Crazy that phones have these 108mp cameras now.

1 Like

Think I got the picture figured out

5 Likes

Freshly trimmed.

1 Like

Right after transplant I hit it with red to stretch that stem out, with fan wiggle. Now it’s got the extra blue to keep it bushy. I’m using white light to grow it, the blue and red don’t affect stages at all, blue will help keep her bushy, red will make her stretch.

Coming along nicely. Definitely the healthiest plant I’ve grown. Learned a lot. Especially here Cannabis Grow Lighting Myths and FAQs with Dr. Bruce Bugbee - YouTube

1 Like

Photo shoot

3 Likes

1 Like

Not bad for the first go around. 3-4 weeks of coasting on this one now. Fimmed the plant in veg today.

Tomorrow’s water for flowering tent, ph may drop before then, will check adjust. This is my light feed. I rarely give just calmag water. I do on occasion. I presume this ppm meter gets funky fast based off my feed. This is half with 1ml calmag in zero water. 1/2 tsp flower time ilgm. My regular feed reads over 3k, but no burn since the push, which was corrected so fast it remained my strongest and biggest. Pushing the envelope seems to be my style. Now to take what I’ve learned and apply it. I’m here to grow buds乁༼:yin_yang::yin_yang:✿༽ㄏ

1 Like

Shortly before wake up. Increased co2 levels test. Little much then backed up. Humidity hit 62 at 77.

’,
For records. Order #750524

2 Likes

Little early on the transplant, could’ve gotten wider, but went flawlessly.

Can never get myko to stick to the walls well, but didn’t matter here anyway. Plenty of myko for those at the bottom though. :bomb:

1 Like

And you’re tagged in @Kinglouida13th

And @DebbieM

1 Like