First indoor grow , and journal

Dude - I have ambitions but lack the self-motivation to actually do them! LOL!

All winter long I talked big about this summers grow and I have 4 clones and 2 autos in pots out there! LOL!
One of my plans involved doing a G13, a notoriously big yielder, in the ground and doing it Scrog style using metal fence stakes and mason line. I figured I could just weave the Scrog as I went along and stop when it really started to move into flower.
If I could get motivated enough to get out there in the winter and prep some holes and let them cook through the winter I’d be set for an early spring planting. I could use a cloche or something to protect the plant on the cooler nights til it warmed up good.
But no…6 plants in pots! LOL!
I envy your self-discipline.
If they would have legalized back in the early 90s the first time I tried indoor and had energy I’d be a f’in kingpin by now! LOL!
It’s cool though. I’m good with what I am able to do. This current mess I have going is too much already!
And I’m not looking to go into business. I haven’t worked since 2019 and ain’t looking to start anytime soon! :rofl:

I though the exact same thing when I started reading about the height. First thing that popped into my head was cinder blocks! LOL!

Enjoy your night off!
I’m sure all that work is catching up a little bit!

Keep on truckin’ man!!!

1 Like

@NUG61 oh yeah brother i have been going hard lately trying to bring my game up to the next level at least for outdoors anyways. But just you wait till i get my second net up out there . Im planning on making all 3 plants into 1 solid canopy thats 20ft long its going to be real legit hahaha!

3 Likes

You know im all :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Tylersays oh yeah brother it was a nice night off , pretty sure i fell asleep at like 10 pm lol i was out like a light after all of that work . I weaved my scrog nets myself as well just using paracord so id be willing to bet you could tackle that task.

I appreciate you saying that my dude cause usually
people don’t notice how much work really goes into building what im trying to build for myself and my future . So its nice to get that recognition from time to time .

But aren’t you right about the work finally catching up to me, thismorning im feeling pretty run down and sore. Im sure after a couple of joints and a nice hot shower to soothe my muscles that ill be ready to go again for The rest of the day today

2 Likes

#NUG61 cool brother , im happy to have you on this journey with me!!!

1 Like

So i got another update on the greenhouse, today was another extremely busy day and im still not even close to being done, i still have to get to harvesting those last 2 gold leaf plants tonight

But anyways today i was able to install my 2nd net over the outdoor ladies to create one huge canopy out of the 3 large plants . Id say it went pretty well.

And then a few more things i did today was finally reinstall the fencing on the sides of the greenhouse/ sunflower bed so that when the greenhouse is closed no animals or anything can get to the plants and eat them.

I also made it a point to work on pruning the trees around my backyard so that i get better/more sunlight to all areas around the greenhouse. And i kid you not, my ass climbed up 60ft into these trees and cut down 30ft long branches with a hand saw lol but now i get way better sunlight throughout the day.

My next project for the greenhouse is installing my irrigation lines so that watering days will be a little easier and quicker. But ill get to that eventually cause theres still many things to do in front of it lol

I also had to water all the plants in the veg tent today . And thankfully they are all doing amazing and are big enough and ready to be flipped to flower as soon as i get the 4x4 temt emptied out and cleaned

But thats all i got for now. Will take more pics as i harvest the last 2 plants tonight . So until then my friends!

PEACE!!!

6 Likes

It looks awesome… im drooling here. :yum: :drooling_face:, the sunflowers look like they have exploded as well. :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

@NUG61 oh yeah!!! They have been growing like crazy!!! The tallest ones are now over 5ft tall, and today they got a nice heavy feeding of jacks with the other plants hahaha

2 Likes

@Flipdawg08 I’m onboard!! Step on it!!

2 Likes

You’ve got it going on! Set to watch :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Flipdawg08 Boy do I know how you feel with all the work that goes into it, most people don’t realize what it takes, but in the end its so nice an rewarding. :v: and beautiful job. It only gets better.

2 Likes

@Dforce @Beck @Fieldofdreams happy to see you guys are here! Will get you guys and everyone else some more updates shortly, got another very busy day ahead of me lol

4 Likes

So i do have a few things to post up and share before i get to far into today’s work…

Here are some more pictures from when i was harvesting my last gold leaf plants last night. The last 4 photos are the keeper pheno that i will be revegging and keeping around

And also here’s a pic of how i left that one keeper plant so that i will have ample places to begin revegging from…

And thats how she will stay other than when i cut off all the branches that have nothing on them just to clean her up a bit. But thats on today’s todo list as well as clean the 4x4 tent and move a bunch of plants around to get ready to flip another group of plants . Todays gonna be another busy day

5 Likes

I like the idea of raising the greenhouse, I’m thinking I’m going to do the same. But I’m raising the roof, lol

2 Likes

Looking great! Very productive day :clap:

2 Likes

@Flipdawg08 most excellent update! Sweet looking harvest also!!

1 Like

Yeah i was actually going to buy some cinderblocks and make a big rectangle on the ground with them and then place the frame of the greenhouse on top of it . That would give me at least 7 ft at the center which is kore than i have now

1 Like

@Beck thanks buddy! Definitely a busy day if i get can through half the stuff i need to do today ill be happy

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams thanks bro! And yes that harvest has me very excited! Cant wait to try it!

And you could anchor the frame to the cinder blocks Would be much more secure than Stakes

1 Like