So this is my first indoor grow , I’m a little late on the journal so bear with me here. I’m currently at day 40 but I’m gonna post up some pics and info on what got me to where I am at now. I started with a 2x4 tent that i was given by a friend and that instantly got me hooked on the indoor grows . I’ve always grew outdoor every year and loved it but hated having to wait for just 1 harvest a season . So I started germinating a bunch of seeds around 4/20 and had many of them in soil and sprouted by 4/30 . Half the seeds are some fem seeds I got from a buddy and other half are a indica dominant strain that were also fem. They began their lifes in solo cups under a 1500 watt cob philzon light . Planted in fox farm happy frog.
So after the plants began to grow I quickly realized that I was not going to have enough room for the plants I already had going to decided to upgrade the tent to a 4x4 and upgraded the lighting to a HLG600 RSPEC which has done wonders for me as I’m sure you can imagine. Once the plants were big enough to where I needed to transplant I put them into 3 gal fabric pots and used fox farm ocean forest soil to fill them up. I also mixed in some coco and perlite into all the soil that I have used.
So as you can see by this point the plants were starting to grow at a pretty significant rate so that’s about when I threw them into the 4x4 tent. They must have all been in there for a couple weeks or so while I did a lot of low stress training and stopped a few . Then maybe another week or so after that is when I added the scrog net.
So every few days or so I would go into the tent and continue to train the plants by tucking the branches through the net and tying down others that were around the outskirts of the net. It wasent until about after a month or so when I started to actually feed them and use nutes. I have been using the humboldts secret line and so far has seem to be doing very well for me . I have also been doing some minor defoliation on some leaves that were overlapping eachother or not benefiting for direct light contact to help thin out the mass of plants that I had going on . I also preformed some minor lollipoping to help the planta concentrate the energy to the tops which is where I want the energy to be directed at.
And this pretty much brings us to now, only a couple days from switching to 12/12 so I can start flowering. I originally planned to go a little longer but because of space restrictions I am planning on switching on saturday which would give them a solid 6 weeks of veg time. This is my first time growing indoors and my first time trying any type of training techniques. I’m sure I have probably skipped over some into And things I may have done but overall just trying to get everyone up to speed on where I am at now considering I am starting this journal late due to just recently finding out that many other would love to see what I got going on. If you have any questions feel free to ask cause I’m sure I have jumped around quite a lot . Criticism is always welcomed as I know I still have much more to learn . But I hope you enjoy what I have done so far . Thanks for stopping in to see what’s up. I will continue to post up pics and info in the following days to log what happens next. Hope you guys are as excited to see as I am !