First indoor grow , and journal

Another quick update…

Nothing like the smell of bleach and a cleaned out tent…

4 Likes

Pretty :star_struck:

1 Like

@Beck yes exactly! The company who made the skin for the greenhouse also left at least a foot of extra material on the sides to tuck under the dirt to make it sealed but i can then use that to just wrap around the cinderblocks and get that extra height without loosing anything around the sides at the bottom

1 Like

Perfect!

I was thinking - if there was a way to just build the supports under the ground contact points you could go a little higher and then get insulated panels and cut them to fit the open spaces between the supports.

Hell get a bunch of giant 6x6 posts, bury it a ft in the ground and drill holes the size of the greenhouse poles into the top of the posts and then bolt it to the posts somehow.
I see it in my minds eye and it looks good! LOL!
I am a little stoned atm though… :rofl:
You’d have to make sure the tops of the posts are all level to each other otherwise it’d sit cock-eyed!

Dude - the Phoenix clone I finally potted outside has doubled in size in the last few days. She won’t be a beast, but the way those shoots fill up with flowers i should still get a decent yield from her.
Gonna be a good hot week on her too!

Keep on gettin’ it done bro!!

2 Likes

Some more progress, moving plants around into flower tent. Trying to figure out how to shove 19 plants in 1 gal bags into my 4x4 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh my! You don’t do anything halfway do ya? :rofl:

1 Like

When you said 19 in a 4x4, I thought the same thing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Beck your absolutely right my friend, you’ll come to learn very quickly from sticking around here that when i do something i go above and beyond and obsess over every last detail about it or even if you go back in this journal there are many examples of how i go nuts with everything lol

1 Like

@Dforce lololol i know right but hey look at this next post…

1 Like

I’ve read the whole journal, that’s how I know how you are :green_heart:

1 Like

So i did a pretty major pruning to all the plants to get them to fit in the 4x4 and to begin building my canopy…

Before…

And after …

Final product…

I was able to fit 18 of the 19 in there :joy::joy::joy:
Ill take it lol
I put the diablo to 50% at 22in away to ease them in from the 600rspec lol

Also have the uv bars and high cri on them as well

6 Likes

Sweeeettt!

This is now how the 4x5 veg tent sits now…

We will see about getting some time to do some more training to them later tonight, they can all use some attention. Most of them are autos except a few so meed to make sure i do it asap

But for now i need to go close up the greenhouse for the night. Seems we may have some rain tonight . So lets see how much more if anything else gets done tonight after that lol

3 Likes

Maybe some chill time :beer: :dash:

@Beck oh wow did you really!?! That is very gratifying to me to know that someone took the time to read it through so thank you for that.

But since you read it you have a pretty good idea of how i am then lol i am happy that you are following along on this journey with me tho ! A lot of big things are going to continue to come !

2 Likes

Oh yeah, for sure!!!
Big things indeed!!

@Beck and also since you read it through, what do you think overall? I came a very long way just this past year i think

1 Like

You sure have! I would call you a pro for realz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Tylersays this harvests couldnt come soon enough loli only have like a half oz of my Phoenix left lol

2 Likes