First indoor grow , and journal

Killin it Flip. Everything is looking amazing brother!
I haven’t been around much either , but feeling 100% human again :joy:
Hoping to have the 4x8 completely ready this weekend to start popping beans on Monday :metal::beers:

2 Likes

@The_Chef thanks brother ! It has definitely been a crazy couple weeks and will continue to be so for at least another 2 lol. But im glad to hear you feeling better my dude. I know one of my shipments for my greenhouse should be in tomorrow , and ive been busting ass all week getting the yard ready for it. Luckily i have the whole weekend off for once so hopefully ill have that big ol girl up then ! Very exciting! Also going to be chopping down my gold leafs this week. Thinking about chopping 1 or 2 down tomorrow and the rest om day 63 jist to get some buds coming down the pipline lol. Only have maybe a quarter pound left from last harvest so we cutting it close ! Lol

Got some pics i took of the gold leaf plants today. Was going to wait and chop them all at once. But considering im getting kinda low on my stash and i need to make sure i keep up with demand im thinking im going to chop 1 or 2 of the plants tomorrow , then will chop the rest on day 63. which is only 4 days away but still itll make me feel better knowing i pushed them at least to 9 weeks.

Heres a few shots…

3 Likes

Thats some great looking bud

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

I thought this was a physical impossibility.

2 Likes

One would think looking at that last harvest!! LOL!
I’ve still got a qp unopened from my Skunk clone harvest!! And my last oz or so of my original NYD!
But she was a special plant and I’ve slowed down or her to more savor the remaining moments… :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@Graysin hahaha yeah one would think lol. But between my girl and the demand for my product ive been flying through it like crazy!

1 Like

@Tylersays yeah it goes fast around here . Lately i have been getting much more support from my community/ group of friends so the demand for my product has been getting increasingly high! Just today i pushed a little over 5 ounces out the door. Im loving it but getting low. I only have probably a couple ounces left until this next crop is ready. On a good note , that dark Phoenix was a HIT with the sales .thats prettt much all i have left , and a few little nugs of that bloody skunk left lol

1 Like

So today was the day, it has begun…

1 Like

Beautiful man!!

What’s that? Like a plant and a half? LOL!
It just glistens with resin dude!
Awesome work!!

1 Like

Beautiful congratulations

@Tylersays hahahaha thats all just one plant ! Hahaha thats all i had time for till lights went off today haha so another will come down tomorrow and the rest in another couple days

2 Likes

Ok so today was a big milestone in my growing career. Was able to out the frame together for the greenhouse today. Only took about an hour and a half by myself . So now all i have to so is move a few more things around the yard, including my big ass monster plants then move the greenhouse into place and install the cover and itll be all set . So thats exciting.

And i was also able to harvest anothee one of my gold leaf plants today .

5 Likes

Good God bro! The frost on those plants is just insanity :flushed:

You completely slay the game brother! :beers::metal:

2 Likes

Dude you need to teach a course in time management! How the F do you get some much shit done in a day? Just amazing!

Those buds are just beautiful man! Seriously - don’t change whatever you’re doing cause you’re doing it right!!

Can’t wait till SS Flipdawg gets christened and launched!
Gonna be a helluva voyage!!

I’ll be floating around on this deckchair! What else would a lazy ass like mine grab on a ship? LOL!

Every time I read your harvests posts I just want to go listen to the Sticky Fingers album! LOL!

Won’t even look like the same yard 24hrs from now the way you move!!

2 Likes

@The_Chef thanks brother :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture: i have to agree with you this time for sure. Im actually really excited about these buds they came out great. Wait till you see the ones im waiting to chop for last :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

@Tylersays hahaha yeah you know what i should. A big part of it is because i just cant stand to be doing nothing. I always have to have a task at hand to keep me busy lol. But your right i cant wait till i got this thing in full swing all setup and whatnot . But your right , my yard has changed completely in the last 24 hours look at this in my next post…

1 Like

Ok so got an update on my project for you guys…

Heres how we are sitting after today…

So would you guys believe me if i said that i not only assembled that frame all by myself , but i also moved that 10ft wide 20ft long frame from where it was in the middle of the yard to over by my fence where the plants are now. Not only that but then also put the skin on the greenhouse all by myself and then the most challenging part was having to move those 3 monster trees with their scrog nets still on and assembled ALL BY MYSELF!!! lol cause i most definitely did absolutely everything with my own 2 hands. I did have some recruits to help lend some extra hands but the way i am i couldnt wait and decided to tackle it myself cause its always so much more satisfying that way when its done

All i have to do now is install my second scrog net over all 3 plants and then make it so i create one giant canopy from all 3 plants. That will be really cool once thats in . But will continue to chip away at this project for the rest of the weekend.

One thing i think im going to “upgrade” or customize on it is the height. Its 6 foot 6in tall in the center of the arch and i am 6ft 3 in so its legit justtttt tall enough lol. So im thinking that ill go buy like 50 cinderblocks and make a big rectangle on the ground and then place the frame for the greenhouse on top of that so that way itll bring the overall height to about 7ft which i would be very happy with.

But many big things are coming in the following days so make sure you guys keep your eyes open for updates!

Im going to take the night off for the rest of today cause i think i deserve it after how busy i have been . So that means to more harvesting plants for today. I have chopped 2 of the 6 gold leaf plants and the remaining 4 are still going strong in the 4x4 tent. But tomorrow will bring those last 4 plants to 63 days into flower . So hitting that 9 week mark makes me feel more confident/ satisfied about taking the rest down.

Lastly i recieved my most recent seed order that i purchased on 4th of july to take advantage of the deals they had going on and got more ethos genetics to add to my collection from that so that is always exciting but ill show you guys what i got there in my next update so until then my friends take it easy! And let me know what you guys think of the greenhouse and or have any cool ideas on how to set this thing up to utilize everything i can from it. Thinking bout doing stuff along the lines of irrigation lines ect. , maybe hang some supplemental lighting or idk just stuff i could get or things i could do to set this up to be top notch.

PEACE!!!

4 Likes

Putting in the the work big time brother. Wishing you all the best. Looks like you’ve got big plans, look forward to watching you grow brother. And of course you know i love the outside scrog…lol :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like