First grow using Worm Poo as medium

I found this method for increasing Trichrome production during flowering interesting…
Anyone hear of it/try it?

7 Likes

Never heard of it but now you have piqued my interest.

Little bits here and little bits there I’m digesting all of this information. I really like trying stuff outside the box. Thank you for the information.

2 Likes

Very interesting makes sence

1 Like

Dude, that’s a beautiful find. A perfect compliment to organic growing

1 Like

Love the thread, it’s Number 2 on my favorite list, LOL

2 Likes

That’s a $hi+ pun lol

2 Likes

Hello all,

Here are some updates pics of my Veg ladies from today. I had done some more training and defoliation last night.

They seem to be doing pretty well. See some yellow tips on new growth mostly on the Pineapple clones. Could be too much light or ?
Group shots same order as above

Here is today’s pics of Winnie The Poo and friends.

Waiting on my last Waikiki Queen seed to crack. Trying some heat under her.

I’m thinking about planting 3 Autos in 3 gallon pots when my seeds arrive and stick them in the main tent with the 8 in there now as by the time I flip them in a week or 2 they and the autos will finish around the same time. Not sure if I’ll have enough room for them all but if needed I’ll put them in the other tent.

Thanks for tuning in and HAGD

6 Likes

What size pots are the biggens in?

I would add some autos. You can always prune s branch or two.

7 gallon squat pots

Exactly many options
I’m seeing these autos as very flexible to throw in places Photos would only dare to go. Lol

1 Like

Nice. I’ll look into them. The size looks good.

yes @WickedAle belgiums are my favorite.

1 Like

I love Belgium tripels.

I scored a 6 pack of Westvleteren XII last time I was in France. Chimay and Gulden draak are my regulars.

3 Likes

That is awesome stuff!

1 Like

I’ve looked around shopping for them and unless I missed it the best price on these squats anyway is from rootmaker dot ya know
Think there is added shipping on top

Buying 10 saves $2 per pot
Water doesn’t bleed out the sides like others without the layer.
I got the white thinking it would help keep the soil temps down better than the tan or brown let alone the black colors. My soil temps have been around 72-76 down about 4” using a meat thermometer as I almost never need it for cooking…lol

Price is not bad, actually.

Again, I wish they had handles!

would love to try that. Would.love to go there have read alot about the trappist history etc.

At the time I was in France when I got the six pack and 2 glasses the only way to get that beer was to pre-order 6 months in advance a single six pack.

Once notified it was ready you had to drive to the monastery and pick up your max order of 6 10oz-ish bottles.

1-6 pack per vehicle, so even if 2 people in the vehicle had both made orders, only one 6 pack was released.

I heard now they have a retail/restaurant and you can buy them there.

1 Like

Youve probably noticed I love Belgium beer would love to try that. We get alot of good beer here just acutally found some thomas hardy ale. Was pumped.

Me too! Never tried Thomas Hardy.

Have you tried a Victory sour monkey? It’s a tripel, 9%. It’s good.

I swear I didn’t feed her any steroids

The 4 plants in the back row were all put in soil after tails in water. They all broke ground within the same timeframe.
Wish I could say the big girl is in Winnie The Poo :poop: but is not.
Dang she is huge compared to the other 3

Last night I cleared space in the room and started building my platform to raise the tent off the concrete floor. Tent floor is 91”x55” so 1 - 4x8 sheet 7/16 OSB just isn’t quite big enough. Had to buy 2 sheets so I guess I’ll have enough if I need to build another platform lol

The 4” vent pipe in the wall was when we had Ferrets and there was a cage on both sides of the wall and they went back and forth between the 2. Funny how things work out down the road for other purposes!

Should have my second tent up and running in a few hours and will get the environment stabilized in the next day or so and move Winnie and friends in.

Hope my seeds arrive soon as I want to get 3 Autos growing. Will toss them into the flower tent after 3-4 weeks of veg and they should ripen along the same timeline as the 8 in there now. Should be a tight squeeze but with the second tent I’ll have options.

Thanks for tuning in and
Mmmm :beer:

4 Likes