First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Thanks for the info @shindig153
So they can be like playing pin the tail on the Donkey with ripening.
So I just thought of something would Autos be considered GMO seeds or SMO seeds…lol

Rootmaker is running a sale on their pots just FYI

I wish the bags had handles. Especially the larger ones.

1 Like

Me too
I lift them up by the saucer which for me is more stable

Hello all,

Well last night I finally watered the gen 2 ladies. It had been 8 days since potting them up and the soil was watered then. A couple were dryer than the rest but watered them all using 5 gallons between the 8 plants.

I received an email from ILGM that they received my order and payment yesterday. Whoop Whoop.

95 seeds in shells on the wall 95 seeds in shells
Take one down plant it around 94 seeds in shells on the wall!

As for the seedlings I’ve had 3 of the 6 break on through to the other side that were planted in soil on 4-20 and are drinking up the light now. May have more but haven’t checked yet this morning.

Thanks for tuning in and HAGD

5 Likes

Hello all

Here is Winnie The Poo this morning and others

Looking forward to getting some new flavors going. Need to sprout a couple more seeds so going to wait on the new seeds. They should arrive within a week is my guess.

9 Likes

How tall are those beds?

I venture to guess those are for veggies only.

Curious to know why you have different angles at one end of the raised bed?

They are 22” tall. 16’x4’ cedar
Yep veggies only :-1: some day though in O-HIGH-O
First year with it. Built it late last fall because my garden in back yard was shaded too much as the old Silver Maple keeps growing.
New one is on south facing so best sun.
Will be using some grow bags too up front.
Still have to add the last layer on bed.
Still too early to put much out this time of year.
I should finish a corner and toss some Brussel sprouts and such colder weather types…Hmm

1 Like

Slight slope so adjusted for level from bottom level and filled angled gaps at bottom downslope. I’m not a carpenter but I did stay at a Holiday Express once.
I was finishing it in 35 degree weather and got in a hurry.
Now I see it as an emergency overflow / run off lol

3 Likes

:laughing: I’m in that category as well. I’ll be playing the roll of a lumberjack this weekend and falling a few trees.

1 Like

Nice I have those toys too…I actually enjoy felling trees and cutting them up for firewood.
Been doing that 30 years every 3-4 years anyway for a cabin in Pa. and my house in O-HIGH-O

Don’t forget to wear your anti chain chaps…lol

1 Like

I’ve been processing log length firewood for about 15 years. Cheaper that way. Plus I have two boys who absolutely love helping me and they never fight either. :roll_eyes:

I lived in Troy and Piqua for a short time in the mid to late 70’s. I don’t remember much besides needing to take tornadoes seriously. Or at least it seemed that way.

1 Like

The link takes you to the soil building category / growing maryjane

If anyone is interested a couple good videos and the test kit that was mentioned in the second video.

1 Like

Some pics of the inside of a seed that cracked but didn’t break on through to the other side

It’s hard to tell in the pics but it looked like some trichomes inside the seed…all clear no milky no amber
Of course I am medicated ATM but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it…was a surprise
Last seed I looked at under scope was long time ago and was dry not being soaked Etc and looked a lot different

Anyway was pretty cool to look at. Got another 2 I’ll dig out that didn’t pop up.

Nice. What scope is that?

It’s a Carson pocket 100x-250x
Great for slides for critters and things not attached to a plant lol buds…I gave up trying to see Trics while on plant

1 Like

Cool, thank you

Received my confirmation email
The seeds have shipped…Booyaa

2 Likes

Your future is looking greeeennb!

1 Like