First Grow Journal! Bruce Banner, Gold Leaf, and Auto Sour Diesel

Thanks! @Bulldognuts

How are your girls lookin?

2 Likes

Doing good. Still need to take a few fan leaves off. Just the ones that are blocking lower growth.

7 Likes

Looking good! Even canopy and all space being utilized! Question: do you have a watering system to reach all the plants?

2 Likes

No I don’t. Never intended to grow 7 plants at once. So far I’ve been moving a couple out of tent and then moving each one around until I get it done. I’ve vowed never again. I’ve got 4 GC, 3GDP. 4 will be the limit in the future.

2 Likes

Excellent, check out @Teacherttom1 he has a auto set up he just did. Very interesting i thought. I don’t have the space or i would copy it

2 Likes

Thanks @Chasworks, what I did seem to be working so far! By all means take a look over at my journal I’m always trying to make it easier! Lol just took 12" and 9"water rings from Amazon hooked a 1/2" hose and a funnel and tie wraped it it the scrog! Just have to pour the nutes in and it waters the whole 7gal pot,from above. just have to watch they dont just cut channels down the pot… I add to the very center with a smaller 9"ring… so much easier!!

2 Likes

Did some more trimming tonight. Check it out:)

4 Likes

Day 59. Bud sites are starting to form nicely.

4 Likes

Start of week #3 in flower. Heading out of town but wanted to grab a picture of the girls before I left:)

@Covertgrower @MidwestGuy @MrPeat @Bulldognuts @AfgVet

11 Likes

Looking good. You’re going to be swimming in bud soon too.

Yours are slightly further along than mine. I flipped 16 days ago. The ones I flipped are a blue mystic and a durban poison.

4 Likes

Looking good so far. I hate when I’m away from my girls.

2 Likes

Bud sites are starting to stack up. :+1:

1 Like

Looking good, even canopy and plenty of bud sites! Good luck on way to completion

2 Likes

Look at all those bud sites!!! Lookin awesome

2 Likes

And they are going to be even better when you see them again in a couple days. Nice!

1 Like

I might have screwed up. Please help. Lights went off when I was gone on vacation. Might have been off for 4-6 days. They girls still looking nice but they seem to be a little yellow in the leafs. I watered and fed them fox farm big bloom and beastie blooms before I left six days ago. The soil is still pretty most. I got the lights back on today during their normal 12.

Should I water more or just them be in the light?

…shit.

4 Likes

I’d like to give some advice, but I’ve not had to deal with anything similar. I think all you can do is give as muchTLC as possible. :+1:

4 Likes

They look healthy continue with regular program you been using. My humble opinion

2 Likes

I had something similar happen with my outdoor autos last spring, not much sunshine and cold for several days during flower, they sucked a lot of the green from leaves to survive, the bud still turned out good, keep the lights going daily and they should pull through ok.

4 Likes

Back on track:) Did some watering and nutes today. I am giving them big bloom and beastie bloom. Should I continue with the beastie bloom for another week or two then switch to the Cha Ching?

9 Likes