First Grow Journal! Bruce Banner, Gold Leaf, and Auto Sour Diesel

I think you have the two confused, but continue to use the one with nitrogen in it. :grin:

Beastie Bloom before Cha Ching is what I read?

1 Like

I think cha-Ching still has 9 for nitrogen in it. Unless I’m incorrect.
Beastie blooms I think is 0-45-50?

And yes. That’s correct. No nitrogen late flower.

Beastie Bloomz is 0-50-30 . Cha Ching is 9-50-10.
Beastie is for mid to late flower Cha Ching is late flower.

2 Likes

Buds are fattening up!:slight_smile:

@Bulldognuts how do you get those really nice detailed pictures of your buds? Do you have a nice camera or are you using an iPhone?

4 Likes

I just use a Samsung Galaxy s10 fairly new. I like to basically turn off most lights and just use flash from camera. Your buds are looking dense. I took these this morning after watering plants. You’ll probably notice that that there’s not much light except from flash, it really lights up plants.

6 Likes

Tried it out @Bulldognuts!

Man I can’t wait to try this Gold Leaf but still got a ways to go.

7 Likes

Look at that frost building up and those beautiful buds stacking very nice!!

2 Likes

Huge difference in appearance, makes Everything stand out.

3 Likes

Hey buddy, how much stretch did the Bruce banner have. I’m running one in a scrog setup

1 Like

Nice new pics.
Those look great, and the plants are top notch.
Nice work.

2 Likes

@HornHead not too much actually. My Bruce Banner stayed pretty compact. Here is a picture of one of mine. About half the size of the gold leaf.

7 Likes

Day #70. 30 days in flower. Did some more watering and nutes tonight. Accidentally cut off a bud but was able to get some cool pics of it.

7 Likes

Looking good and frosty!

2 Likes

I guess you’ll have to accidentally smoke it.

4 Likes

How tall is that Goldleaf.

1 Like

@QueenCityB haha no doubt brother

1 Like

The tallest is about 3 ft tall. I did a bunch of LST and she still wants to grow up tall.

1 Like

Hey buddy, quick question. Ice been running my light 18/6. Recently I dropped it to 15/9 getting ready to go 12/12. Well it’s Bruce banner and when I went to 15 on i think it started to flower. I didn’t want that to happen cause I wanted to fill my screen more and have them be about 10 inches tall. Here it is now. How much stretch do you think I left. Only be 12/12 for maybe 6 days tops. Tia

3 Likes

Hey man! What size pots are you in? They look really good. The Bruce Banner that I have started flowering way before my Gold Leaf on the same 18/6. I thought maybe it was an auto but probably just a faster girl. If they are just Bruce banners in your tent I say you could keep it 15/9 for another two weeks and bump up the nutes a tad. My Bruce banner will take a lot of nutes and always stay dark green. Hope this helps dawg… Sheets.

1 Like