First Grow Journal! Bruce Banner, Gold Leaf, and Auto Sour Diesel

Hey dudes! Ice Sheets here. I figured I would start and official journal. I love advice.

Bottom tent: BB and GL
Top Tent: Auto Sour D

Questions:

1. Are these girls ready to be topped?
  2. How long after tipping can I start doing some LST tie downs?

7 Likes

Looking good. I’m set to watch. As far as topping and LST, I top mine at when get to 5th node and then tie it down from top of plant where it is essentially running horizontal. I did this training on my first 2 grows and was pleased with results. I’m not experienced enough to say if it is a good idea to do it this way or not. Good luck I’m on board. Keep the updates coming.

4 Likes

Hey you should tag some people in. Get some more experienced people on board. I know that there are so many threads that people are following it’s easy to overlook and miss some new ones.

1 Like

The regulars always check every topic. I know I do, so if there’s something new, I don’t miss a thing. Unless I can’t get to the forum Because of a thing called work. lol.

Anyways, I’ll be happy to follow along sheets!

6 Likes

I got to admit @Covertgrower doesn’t miss much.

4 Likes

Seems these days I go to work to read the forum. I really need to start doing some actual work lol

5 Likes

Sweet setup brother. I growing Bruce banner myself. Like whoever said top at 5th node, that’s what I do. Tue it down like a candelabra and you’ll be good

4 Likes

I followed the ILGM Grow Bible, you can download it from the home page I believe. I wanna say it was once it grew the 5th or 6th node, top at the 3rd node (above the 3rd node). I topped mine twice before I started to LST. But the grow bible gives pretty good direction

3 Likes

Grow guides.

2 Likes

I’m curious about what type of light that is?

1 Like

@SeaSeaside_guy1 The top tent is a sunraise led light. The bottom tent is a bestva reflector. Both are full spectrum leds. Once the girls get old enough I will toss in my hps light.

2 Likes

Was just curious, Looks like you have the light covered. I saw the LED and some people run to short on light. But you got it covered.

1 Like

@SeaSeaside_guy1 I was actually surprised how well these plants respond to these blurples. Great lights for early veg in my opinion.

4 Likes

Very nice your plants look happy.

1 Like

@Covertgrower thanks brotha. Great advice from the start.

2 Likes

@AfgVet lol. Same man. Love this forum.

@HornHead thanks man. Going to top them early next week.

@AfgVet I use to wake up and check Reddit first thing in the morning. Now its ILGM

2 Likes

Update! Day 32. Today I topped the front two plants as well as the side plants in the smaller containers. I decided to not Top the back two plants and just bend them over to the side. I plan on doing some LST to the other plants as well but I am curious to see what the difference will be in topped plants & LST vs. natural plants and LST.

Questions:

1. First time doing some LST training. Does this look about right?
  2. How long should I continue to Veg these plants under my Bestva 2000 reflector?
  3. When should I take out the LED and put in my 1000 watt HPS?

Peace,

Sheets

6 Likes

@MidwestGuy @Bulldognuts @AfgVet @elheffe702 @MrPeat @KeystoneCops