First grow .. fingers crossed

Been 45-47 days. Somewhere in there . Tent looks sad with everything just falling . Tomorrow going to start water only on the little pots and do that for 7-10 more days. Play by ear.
Big girls I’ll ride out feeding a bit longer.

9 Likes

Bored after work. Bandwidth alert

12 Likes

Look good homie! May want to start peeling some fan leaves out of the bigger plants. Looking pretty dense there.

5 Likes

Beautiful guy. So hoping my grow is worth something worthy of show this grow. Summer was rough asf with humidity on me.

1 Like

Thanks man !
in person didn’t look TOO bad. But before I posted pics had notice it a damn forest :sweat_smile:.
The trichromes on small plants looked done enough in my mind, so was gonna see if can get quick color change like last time , if not chop and move big girls apart giving them their own light to finish with.

3 Likes

Thanks man! And yeah dehumidifier basically never turned off with as wet of a summer as we had

5 Likes

looking awe Josh…chop time around the corner… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

… followed by a sentence to trim jail :sweat_smile:
Haha thankfully the little ones are thinned out decently and that won’t be horrible to trim.

Thank you my brother for the kind words :pray:

6 Likes

Beautiful pics Josh!

4 Likes

Thank you! Having a nice camera on my phone helps :wink: lets me capture beauty shots haha.

4 Likes

I need a photography class :rofl:. My pics are never that eye catching

5 Likes

Trichs almost in window. Pistol action is done for the most part.
Think I’ll end up cutting around wed Thur .

9 Likes

Hey Josh the ladies are looking amazing! Sorry I’ve got a bad case of :monkey::briefs: from trying to catch up though lol

Nearly choppy chop time - how exciting! We have brought one of the seven down and are just finding time for number two to follow one arvo this week :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you @anon33684698 ! I’ve been struggling to catch up with everyone myself.
Don’t worry you are on the list !

Arvo…?
Afternoon ? Lol
You’ve been killing it over there , so I’m sure it’s a fatty that is stinking up the place oh so nicely !

Congrats again. :grin: !! :tada:

7 Likes

@dbrn32 burning the midnight oil ? Don’t you have work in like 3-4 hours haha . If just stay up I guess don’t have to have the pesky Monday blues of hearing alarm go off :joy:

4 Likes

Ya, something like that. I didn’t drink enough tonight apparently.

3 Likes

Sort of same problem here. Drank enough but started too early :sweat_smile:. Passed out for 4 hours. Now wide awake. Gonna be a 3 monster type of day

3 Likes

I bet I’ll have 2, and probably some coffee. Just not that foofoo stuff @Covertgrower drinks. Like real coffee.

8 Likes

i don’t understand those who drink decaf coffee. that would be like paying a prostitute only to cuddle. lol

4 Likes

My granny always drank decaf she loved coffee but could not have the caffeine that came with it. Made her heart race something bad so she had to drink decaf or die

4 Likes