First grow .. fingers crossed

Black coffee works fine for me too.

6 Likes

Hey cuddling is important :grinning:

4 Likes

nice fade on that gal…very very nice work… :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

You don’t pay for a prostitute for ahem, services, you pay them to leave.

7 Likes

Lol here’s the cash
GTFO

Haha oh yep sorry we shorten everything down here! :sweat_smile:

And thankyou Sir! I think my ladies have been thriving on neglect actually :joy: I’ve finally sorted out the gnats by way of brother @Enlightened420 's good bugs and the girls just seem happy doing their thang :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Bud shot of the day

13 Likes

And some of those fall colors starting :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Beautiful Josh!!!

5 Likes

I like this phase. It’s like they’re saying, OK I’ve stored all my fat for winter… Now to pull it all out again and pump it into some nice fat buds for you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now begins the mental prep for trim jail lol I know nothing compares to hand trim but an industrial trimmer sounds real nice right now :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I have a bowl trimmer if u wanna try it to see if u like it. It gets fairly close to the bud but bad is u have to strip buds from the stalks to put them in bowl can get a bowl trimmer and use the blade and grate hooked to a drill running over a bin and just hold branches against the grate for trimming. Hold and turn the bud lol. Leave them on the branches. Might have to try that over a big ass plastic bin. Scissors do suck but do make the prettiest buds

1 Like

Haha ya I was looking up trimmer reviews and saw this and just laughed.

Figured yaaa just gonna suck it up and trim it. Maybe lower Larfy stuff I’d do something like this or bowl trimmer just to get leaf off. And then make hash. But colas will forever be hand trimmed.

I’m going hunting tomorrow for the weekend , so decided day 54. Close enough. I’m happy with it where they are . So chopping the smaller girls today and will have wife water the 2 big girls . Then chop those probably next Thursday.

2 Likes

Thanks @AfgVet !
Might actually record individual plant weights this time … maybe lol

Have a pretty good feeling about this run !

3 Likes

My ideas similar but with the bowl parts lol not a fan. Bowl will get all leaf real close to bud but drying is an issue with all loose buds they seem to dry way too fast for me. I’ve tried dry trim with it but not the same with curled up leaf shit does crack off being all dry but it makes the buds look janky to me. Like low grade poop weed by looks. Seemed to tare buds up

I guess I can say I did use it first or second run on a few plants that were larfy buds that may be part also lol

You should have a really good feeling from what I can see

2 Likes

Hahaha omg that fan set up would gum up so quickly! :rofl:

2 Likes

Bagged one ! First deer and first buck. 8 point

10 Likes

nice. whens dinner.??

4 Likes