First grow .. fingers crossed

Been about a week . Random update time

7 Likes

Damn I liked that plant. Another One fell over and snapped a branch off this one. Top is nice and dense. Mid and bottom were very far from being finish .

Oh well. Name of the game

10 Likes

Bummer, it looks nice!

3 Likes

Thanks man!

It’s definitely one of my favorites out of my grows. Great fruity terps. Frosty a f. Yield isn’t horrible. And makes great looking bho.

I think my suspicion was right when I grew this last time and had that Hermie I found. It produced a few seeds in it, but not many. Had wanted to run it again thinking that it got pollinated so late that it stopped stacking and stunted it, But yet was so late that not many seeds could become mature or big enough.

Not sure , could be way off in my thinking. But seems to be better this second time around

6 Likes

Man, that’s unfortunate!!

4 Likes

oh well guess I gotta grow more now :wink: haha

3 Likes

Dang it!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Favorite bud of the day

11 Likes

Beautiful man! Very nice!

3 Likes

Thank you ! Smooth sailing to the finish line. As long as more branches don’t snap off . Need to get string. Had another one break :man_facepalming:. Luckily was a small under branch anyways.

6 Likes

yep…i have a second net coming. I thought about yo-yos and string but opted for the net. I have some crazy swaying going on and in a couple weeks a couple of those will wind up laying down on it own.

4 Likes

Ya I’m gonna opt for trying a net too , when I do a dwc tote. Even if I do it wrong and not a perfect scrog. Will still give stability lol

8 Likes

The first time I used a net, it was to keep the plant upright in the tote. I checked on it one day and it had fallen over and the net was the fastest fix, I could think of

This was actually my first Hydro grow as well
:v:t4:

5 Likes

Really wish I had a net right about now lol came home to another plant that had fallen over and hit another plant . Lights turned off second I got home . Won’t be able to know the damage until lights turn

But damn no wonder that thing fell over. Was a bush !

And have been killing it since !

2 Likes

If u have the Sebring f4 CBD seeds drop one of them. Man some of the heaviest buds I’ve had here so far lol. It’s a crazy ass plant for sure. Hoping it gets some pretty colors to her also. She’s a beast for sure.

1 Like

I have some somewhere. Have a few others imma run before I try one of theirs. Have a few strains from them .

4 Likes

My favorite of the day as well. It’s beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you !

This is that cheese crossed with I think sour cheese
you gavee me a while back that brother in law is doing !

8 Likes

That’s got some really nice frost

3 Likes

shes a beauty… :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes