First grow .. fingers crossed

he didnt get valued member of the month for ignoring people lmao. @kaptain3d is always around. just like a whole lot of peoples here.

6 Likes

Watering daily seems like a pain. Depending how many plants Iā€™m doing , 5 gallon bucket with a wave maker inside lasts me at least 2 days where I havenā€™t seen any adverse affects of needing more water.
Mixing the nutes has become second nature. Using hot water to dissolve my part A in a small 48 oz container. And I donā€™t even use pH meter unless using silica bc raises pH.

I figure Iā€™m anxious and peek my head in daily anyways :sweat_smile:, why not water. Especially if can mix up nutes in about 5 or 6 mins .

3 Likes

The adverse effect is Iā€™m lazy :grin::rofl: No doubt coco and daily watering is a superior way to grow. I mix up in 3 gallon and 5 gallon jugs, generally I will water about every 3 days. I check on them daily also, but I donā€™t have a lot of time to spend, except on the weekends. I keep telling myself that Iā€™m going to make the switch, probably will after retirement. Hopefully that will happen within a year or so. :+1:

3 Likes

Ya Iā€™m same way. I get 30 mins before work. And have been keeping me later to where lights are off once get home.

Or for about 200$ ish can make an auto watering system. I did enjoy that lol was able to leave on 10 days of vacation mid flower and worked out great.

But Iā€™ve seen your grows. Didnā€™t get into hall of fame doing something wrong ! I wouldnā€™t change a thing if I were in your shoes :wink::grin:

3 Likes

Why if I can ask. So far here downsizing pots downsizes the size of the. Ids from what I am noticing. I donā€™t know if I am doing something wrong as everything looks well no issues arising but man r the buds like a quarter the size they norm are. I have 7 clones in 1 gallon pots and right now with. Iā€™d size compared to usual I am not too happy. Small and do t seem to be growing very much unless I need to do something to the coco to boost it ipi donā€™t think Iā€™m wasting time on the 2x4 tent with 1 gallon anymore depending on what it pulls. Donā€™t look like it will be as good as the one single cheese I did

1 Like

Wife just had a few glasses of aboslut and home made lemonade kinds like big ass glasses of lemon drops. U ever have a lemon drop shot

2 Likes

Lmao! He and I were on the phone doing lemon drop shots together the other night.

4 Likes

My wife and neighbor who.is 72 go to the bar and slam like 8 of them things get to bar to eat at 4 eat dinner they have their few shots and by 6 my wife is in an alcohol coma til about 2am then I hear her snoring and sleeping but usually from 6 to 2ish I think sheā€™s dead lol. She donā€™t move make a sound or anything. Weii donā€™t drink so

1 Like

Doing shots is like a charity event for my wife around my house. I typically drink bourbon or Scotch and donā€™t really care for the sweetness of lemon drops.

1 Like

Bars need to have a section for non drinkers to go enjoy some pot time lol. I was at a bar with my cousin like 710 years ago he donā€™t drink much either but we were in the parking lot smoking a fat ass j get finished up open doors to go back to the bar and bam. Security flips on the yellow lights lol. We shit. Wasnā€™t legal then. I had a fat ass half j we just smoked and 2 more all 3 the size of the zig zag white maxed out as big as I could roll them lol. Well we got kicked out for smoking in the lot figured as soon as we pulled out the lot police would be behind us to get us with what we had. So we pitched everything in a diff isle rolling out. Bad idea there was no cops and someone watched us throw them out and picked them up before we got back to them. Lol. Oh well. Learned a lesson there. Them camera in parking lots have crazy zoom :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haha ya lemon drops arenā€™t bad, itā€™s just a condensed version of what I normally drink when I go out . Vodka soda with lemon.

I havenā€™t finished the flower yet with real small pots, but buds donā€™t look like will be real small. Of course you can grow a tree if want in a bigger pot. Main stalk comes out thicker and plant isnā€™t restricted so I feel it grows a bit faster once it hits a certain size in comparison to the small pot.

However Iā€™m real pleased with the small pots , itā€™s so much less coco. I donā€™t care for a big tree, bc when I lollipop it , Iā€™m removing tons of branches that just account for extra veg time. Canopy roughly same size up top, so Iā€™m just wasting time and coco in big pot in my mind.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind watering daily either, Iā€™m going to be hanging out with the girls for some reason anyways, why not water. But I do use 7 gallon bags in my scrogs. I did some 1 gallon bags in the tent and just set up a watering system to water about 10 seconds every hour and they were thrilled

3 Likes

10 Likes

@Dman1969 didnā€™t wanna clogged up someone elseā€™s thread. But got to work look in my trunk and I had a bag on me. Same one I donā€™t buffer it wash it I just transplant and feed full-strength jacks.

7 Likes

One more update and Iā€™ll space them out to weekly. Lol just canā€™t help it. Missed having a flowering tent and itā€™s like first grow all over again :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

ā€¦.and beautiful flowers you have!

4 Likes

Iā€™m jealous as all get out Brother! I love takin pics but this grow I ainā€™t doin well with. But Iā€™m starting a new grow. And itā€™s gonna be very interesting with auto pots and coco :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Happens to the best of them ! I think youā€™re gonna love this next round ! Better be tagging me :wink::grin:

3 Likes

You can count on that Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

And thank you @AfgVet ! Itā€™s just amazing that itā€™s all less than a gallon pots. except the two big girls

4 Likes