First Grow Ever!

Amen to that, Silva. I’ve seen some “disasters” turn into beautiful buds.

1 Like

I’m not the brightest crayon in the box, but I’ve got some common sense, usually learning from my mistakes. It just takes time, and I’ve got that for another 2 months lol. :rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Trust me u doing better than me I’m hands on kinda person so I mess up until I get it right.

2 Likes

Definitely a hands on guy myself. I’ve done physical labor my whole life. I love trying out new things, and learning. I can’t sit & read a book, but I sure as hell can figure things out with the two hands I was born with :rofl:

1 Like

Same here but I do thank this community 4 leaving bread crump around and helping me see 2hat I needed and didn’t 2 b a good grower

2 Likes

This community is definitely the reason I got this far, and especially y’all’s help, for sure.

1 Like

Soon we gonna be getting u 2 do edibles and other stuff lol

2 Likes

Haha I don’t think it’s QWET time quite yet. We gotta get some buds up in that tent first! :joy: but you ain’t wrong. @Awarth32 gonna be making vape carts and shatter before y’all are done with him

1 Like

I haven’t even tried qwet yet. I do got press soon though I’m running low on the rosin. Been trying 2 save my bud and been smoking the rosin so they can cure properly

2 Likes

I gotta get some buds growing before I can attempt the shatter & edibles! Maybe by this Christmas :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s so far lol. Just got save up the trims

3 Likes

I’ll be saving every possible thing known to man! Lol

2 Likes

Haha sounds like me. My fridge got stuff from my outdoor girls still

3 Likes

I topped Louise tonight! First time topper?? Is that a thang? :rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

Lmaooo… Great job on the topping

1 Like

Thank you good sir! Voted for the Silvaback on BOM. :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I love little pot plants!

2 Likes

Just a quick update, she’s doing really well, standing strong, and taking in nutes like a boss! I’ve been running the house a little cooler, she seems to like that. It has also lowered my water temps tremendously. ( I’m freezing, it’s been 19 here at night) but I don’t really care! That’s why they make sweats & hoodies :rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2: @Graysin @Tylersays @SilvaBack203

7 Likes

Also guys, is this about right on the growth rate of week 4 in veg? She an auto. Trying to get at least 6 weeks before transitioning.

3 Likes