First Grow Ever!

Start with a mild peroxide solution like 1/4 cup in a gallon of water. You can immerse roots or spray them. Rinse in clean water. You may also want to rinse net pot and hydroton as well. It may also take a couple of applications.

Hydroguard would be a good addition to your rez.

Pythium will start if water temps are too high: are you running a chiller?

3 Likes

Thanks brother. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the responses. She seems a lot healthier this morning. @Myfriendis410 atm I am not running a water chiller (can’t afford it). But my temps haven’t reached above 70-71, I keep a close eye on it.

I will do those steps you have provided me. Thanks again. :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

If you continue with hydro it would be wise to invest in a chiller. Lots of other hydro growers will agree. Hydroguard will help along with periodic flushing using something like Flora Kleen or Sledgehammer. Getting your water temp down to 66 to 68F will help a bunch.

2 Likes

I will invest when I can. I run hydro guard every fill. I’m at home a lot so I try to be on top of it all. Thank you my friend.

3 Likes

Glad 2 hear she bounced back

2 Likes

Don’t forget to update with some photos so we can admire your hard work :tada::leaves::grin:

1 Like

Slowly but surely my friend. Definitely need a water chiller I guess. How’s the jungle holding up? I was snooping a little yesterday. :rofl:

1 Like

Here you go guys lol.

5 Likes

Just have patience and everything will fall in place. No jungle yet this way just keeping them short and releasing some stress with the lst

3 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Beauty! Looks like gorgeous new growth ripe for a nice FIM :smiling_imp::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got pretty good patience, just trying to knock out the mistakes little by little. She has new growth on top, so I’m guessing she’s doing better

And here’s baby groot :rofl:

3 Likes

This stage is very forgiven so you are good. The new growth is there and she’s a beauty

1 Like

Thank you brother, much appreciated. :metal:t2::sunglasses:

Baby groot gonna be a monster watch

2 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping! She will have less mistakes haha.

1 Like

Believe or not those that u think u mess up end up been the big yield 1s

2 Likes

I’ve definitely learned so much from you guys, and just reading. If I get to the end, with any good yield, I’ll be happy. I’ve got about 15 more seeds, so I can always drop more, and become better & better.

2 Likes