First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Why not?

Week 6 flower 2-3 more weeks!

5 Likes

Yeah, that is a real nice shot. Like wisps of smoke coming out already.

4 Likes

I get really excited about Trichomes and I don’t even have any on my plants yet :rofl:

3 Likes

Bet you’re starting to get some. Maybe just too small to see yet. :v:

1 Like

Yup yup @Graysin I am like a Kid at Christmas time just waiting to see my Trichomes!!! :santa::grin:. Can’t wait to see them pop up!!!

3 Likes

For what? @Trickdaddy

Cool! I hope you are right!

2 Likes

I am. Just wait :wink:

2 Likes

@VOL4LIFE how you making out, lets see some pics. One of mine is growing faster then the other i figure few more weeks ill start checking trics.

2 Likes

Hey brother hold on and I will post some pics in a few! How are your plants holding out?

1 Like

I really appreciate your help and your positivity!!! I will be so excited to see some Trichomes!

3 Likes

Aw man i had another flood today im still trying to get water out of my tent took all day to get sub pump working again.

1 Like

Dang man!! I AM SOOOOOO sorry to hear that

@iDontKnowGrow

Here are my latest pics

1 Like

Sorry about the feet in the Pic :rofl:

2 Likes

@Graysin my tallest plant in the upper pics is touching the light but as soon as I raise the light she stretches. Any ideas on how to slow the stretching down?

3 Likes

@VOL4LIFE supercrop her. Kyle kushman has a great video.

4 Likes

As “leggy” as she is, plus it looks like you can make some room in there, LST is probably an option. You might could make a “frame” under her to tie the branches down. Should be limber enough if you tie high enough on the branch.

3 Likes

Yeah, LST would be my first try but If she’s too stiff to be pulled down by Weights, then it’s time to grab a pair of pliers and supercrop.

sativa?

3 Likes

Thanks to all for your advice!!!

1 Like