First Grow ever Need lots of Help

Have you removed the ratchet system from your lights yet? Zip tying the lights straight to the bars on the ceiling is the final move. Lol.

4 Likes

@Graysin :rofl: Now thatā€™s Hilarious!!! I still have them on a newer, more reliable ratchet system but it still isnā€™t high enoughā€¦ You are right about zip tying the light to the pole on the ceiling. Never thought they would grow this tall!!!

1 Like

Oh I know.

No one does. :rofl:

Iā€™m fortunate I grew such stunted plants the first time around so I didnā€™t have to readjust, but I have zip ties at the ready. My frosted jungle just got migrated into the flower tent today and I will tell you I am scared of what that thing is going to do.

3 Likes

@Graysin That one might be problematicšŸ¤£ā€¦ I am sure you will figure it out. I have two stunted and two tall ones. Canā€™t wait until my next grow to see how uncrushed plants behave.

3 Likes

Probably more unruly than the crushed ones :rofl: Iā€™m just so glad your plants made it through. Any of them got big ugly knuckles yet on the branches that got damaged?

1 Like

Absolutely! The two tallest have big UGLY knuckles @Graysin

3 Likes

How is everyone doing today? @Graysin @Nicky @HMGRWN @TheVirginian @iDontKnowGrow @Covertgrower

4 Likes

Iā€™m being lazy, but I will be watering the plants here shortly.

5 Likes

Feelinā€™ groovy! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Doing ok how about you buddy, how are your plants doing?

2 Likes

I spend 2 days driving only got out of the vehicle for like 4hr to prep another vehicle I had for saleā€¦ I was a zombie yesterday. Today Iā€™m tiredā€¦

Hope everyone has a good day Iā€™m going to be in the couch like a slug, friends is on and I havenā€™t changed the channel yet in the past few hours lol.

5 Likes

Being lazy today :v: howā€™re you?

1 Like

you didnā€™t ask me but I"m doin great. HA HA

Watched DUNE this afternoon.

Waiting on my plants to dry out so I can water them again. Got a little over eager on the water/calmagic. I guess you could say I did a small flush. Should be a few days until they get light!

Have a good Sunday all

3 Likes

I tried to watch thatā€¦couldnā€™t get in the mood or something. Maybe I will try again tonight. Have you seen the new Venom?

2 Likes

Know that feeling. Had to order mine earlier! Glad. You are okay!

2 Likes

Nah I havenā€™tā€¦ Was it good!

3 Likes

So glad you are doing well! I am awaiting my next few weeks of Flowering and the joy of finally reaching Harvest time!!!

2 Likes

Aw yeah! Itā€™s a beautiful time. Heck just scoping out trichomes gets me pumped.

Iā€™ve got absolutely an eternity to wait for more bud but hey, thatā€™s fine! Itā€™s gonna be worth the wait

6 Likes

So beautiful!!!

2 Likes

I thought it was pretty good but I was in the right state of mind for it. :wink:
I guess if you like the first one makes a difference too. :thinking:

I feel 'ya.
From zoomed in to wider shot.

4 Likes