Dennis 62 simple grow #14

Thanks man appreciate you my friend :+1:

3 Likes

looking beautiful, so why is baby in the corner? lol

3 Likes

Thanks budz lol her little corner of the world, keeps her branches upright back there. :laughing:

2 Likes

lol you gotta do what you gotta do :rofl:

3 Likes

Hell yea! Looking good!!

4 Likes

Nice! You have a collection of monsters.

4 Likes

Thanks Brian @Brainsacco1 :+1:
Love my little monsters :laughing: thank you my friend @CC_Mo

3 Likes

Hey yall happy day to Ya :v: All is well with me and the girls here @ week 13 or day 92 only change in days is I top dressed 11 roses for the last time as her numbers dropped some and she is still building. The others, golosa and sugar black rose are just chugging along. Sugar black rose and golosa are little over 7 weeks into flower, golosa has had no white pistols and tricomes are mostly cloudy with a touch of amber on top buds, but I go by the mid plant buds where there is no amber yet. So she is continuing to cook, and now sugar black rose has 99% orange pistols now, so she has quit building, and she is just ripening her tricomes. Unlike golosa, sugar black rose has tons of amber tricomes on the top buds, but cloudy with a good amount of clear on mid plant older buds. Both are good for now, water and watch. Here’s the closet

Golosa is 7.5 weeks into flower and I can say is about ready as I broke a branch and I decided to chop it and give her a try… for a fast dry the taste was amazing and the high is almost over the couch lock threshold, so I aim to chop her soon, I am not in a hurry she is ready in my opinion. She has a potential for 26% thc, I liked the high, but don’t know when I have time lol.

Here’s Sugar black rose and she is now 7.5 weeks into flower too and in the pistols have all turned orange, so she is done building, and she is not ready by tricomes, so she is going to continue cooking longer.

Here’s 11 roses she is 6.5 weeks into flower and is still building and I top dressed her with flower power nutes, she has about 75% orange pistols now. Now plain water to the end.

All is good here, hope everyone has a nice day, happy growing yall

10 Likes

Looking beautiful sir

5 Likes

rocking it out, those are some sweet ladies

3 Likes

Why thank you my friend @SilvaBack203 :pray:
Appreciate it @BudzMS Sweet is a great word lol these girls, they are so sweet smelling, it hits you as soon as you come through my front door its crazy. The bud I tried from golosa has a terrific sweet berry flavor! Thanks for stopping by hope you guys are having a good day. …

5 Likes

berry flavor sounds so good

4 Likes

Hey @Gronasbros here is my current grow :v:

4 Likes

Lookin thic as hell

3 Likes

Thanks man, have a great day my friend

2 Likes

@Dennis62 looking good my friend :+1:. You’re going to have an awesome harvest!! Good for you & your daughter. Good job buddy!!

4 Likes

Hey brother thank you, happy you stopped by :smiley:

1 Like

Hey guys here we are at weeks into flower, golosa and sugar black rose are 8 weeks into flower and 11 roses is 7 weeks. All is progressing well but I had male flowers on golosa and 11 roses in the lower branches, I thought I caught them in time lol but I am now seeing splitting calyx SO I MISSED ONE OR MORE. Going to have seeds in this grow, not sure of the extent of the pollenation but 11 roses and golosa have had a immature seeds. Not a big deal, disappointing for sure, but ship happens :laughing: Here is 11 roses, she is still building with a lot of white pistols and is going to be cooking for a couple weeks or more, so I may have mature seeds, but will see.

Here’s Sugar black rose, @ 8 weeks into flower and her nuggets still have a few white pistols but is getting closer but still cooking

Here’s Golosa she is doing great @ 8 weeks she has mostly cloudy with a touch of amber on top buds, quite a bit on sugar leafs. I plan on chopping her Sunday as her test bud was pretty sedative high, and I am happy with where she is. I found one immature seed on a top bud but no evidence of others so hope the weed from her and sugar black rose will be okay, but no telling till the end lol. This is the best tricome shot of a calyx my camera will do, but she has enough amber that I know she is close.

20221103_163850-1

So all is well dispite hermied plants, I know I have different stresses that causes hermie so not surprised, just one of those things lol. Keeping my head up and carrying on :+1:
Happy growing my friends hope all have a great weekend :smiley:

6 Likes

So gorgeous

3 Likes

I can almost smell it from your neighbors place!

2 Likes