Dennis 62 simple grow #14

Thanks my friend @SilvaBack203 , appreciate you stopping by :v:
Hey JB yes I have to admit they smell fantastic lol this grow more than most @HeyJB :+1: thanks for the holler

5 Likes

Okay I have one stinky, sticky plant hanging out in the hall closet for a few days. Golosa was just over 8 weeks or 58 days, which is two weeks over the the breeders time of 45 days. Her pistols were orange at 45 days but had way too many clear tricomes to follow that time frame. I didn’t think tricomes would mature in that little time, but she is done now. Her sugar leafs are so full of tricomes I only had to only had to remove the fan leafs so it was fairly easy harvest 2 1/2 hours.

I hope you guys are having a good Sunday, happy growing yall :smiley:

10 Likes

congrats on the chop brother

4 Likes

Congratulations on the chop. Thats some beautiful colas

5 Likes

Thank you @BudzMS appreciate you my friend
Hey @SilvaBack203 Thanks buddy

4 Likes

Hey guys here we are at week 14 day 97 and the closet is down to sugar black rose and 11 roses.

Here’s Sugar black rose, she has been in flower for a little over 8 weeks, but was still throwing white pistols last week, and her pistols are orange now, but the tricomes are not ready yet so cooking for now. She lost a lot of lower leafs early in the grow, due to the problem I had with fertilizer, now she has lost lots of leafs due to ph lock out. So now she is going to be a easy harvest as she will mostly be just buds on her branches lol… All good tho :laughing:

Here’s 11 roses she is a little over 7 weeks into flower and is still putting out white pistols so she is a couple weeks out at least :+1: she is also on water only with ppms around 1600 Her top buds are getting very purple almost black

So I hope you guys are having a good day, enjoy your week. Happy growing yall

9 Likes

Beautiful sight! :blush::v: H

4 Likes

Thank you my friend lol I love the genetics :v:

2 Likes

alittle issues but thats ok you got some sweet buds

3 Likes

Hey @BudzMS lol lil issues ha ha man I am happy to have a good harvest at all. I never had problems like this! Thanks man I appreciate ya. I am hopeful for some exellent sweet buds from these girls, if they taste like they smell I’ll be in heaven :pray: :laughing:

3 Likes

So happy they are back on track, looking fabulous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Me too Thanks @TT appreciate ya my friend

1 Like

Looking beautiful

1 Like

Appreciate it brother :+1:

1 Like

Good afternoon yall here we are at 3 days drying golosa, as always things happen quickly here in the desert, so I have to slow down the drying process, today I popped all the buds off the branches and got 149 grams or 5.3 ounces will lose some more so just over 5 when completely dry :smiley:
Now they are laying out for a few hours, then I would put them in ziplock overnight and sweat. Then tomorrow I will lay them out again trying to hit 58 to 62% humidity in the bags, then into grove bags. Dry will take a few days

After trimming the buds off the branches I was able to scrape together a few grams of hairs and sugar leafs and tricomes, man this is a very stoney indica, and she is delicious, sweet berry with menthol exhale :+1: I couldn’t be happier. Nice after every time I roll these buds around every day I also get a few grams woo hoo. Man the tricomes on this one were off the chain, and oh my smell is awesome. Anyway yall watered everyone else today and all is well. Hope you guys are having a great day. Enjoying my winter day here in northern Nevada :laughing:

11 Likes

I can smell your description from Oklahoma!!! And the exhale taste also!!!

3 Likes

Its amazing, thanks for stopping by my friend @GreggT

3 Likes

@Dennis62 looks great!! Another one bites the dust :+1:. What kind of medium do you use? If you don’t mind me asking! I’m currently using p4p super soil & am very happy with it. I’m thinking of trying miracle grow, i recall you said something about using it. I know the first thing Robert said was not to use it, but I think i want to give something else a try. Thanks brother :pray:

1 Like

Hey Brian yes I use mg potting mix, I am able to make it work, but I don’t advise it as it is not buffered for ph and I have ph problems 2 outta 3 plants, not enough to ruin my grows but it can be ugly. On the other hand once you figure out how to manage it it can work well. I figured out mg has hardly anything besides chemical fertilizer so I augment with organic nutes and it works out well. My organic nutes come from Spain and take forever to get here, but I love it. Hope this helps man, hope you find something to work good for you. Happy growing man @Brainsacco1

3 Likes

Thanks for that! Im using some budgrower soil now but it sure doesn’t look like it does in the picture. I don’t know if you’re familiar with it or not, but in the pictures it shows the soil having 3 layers, theoretically to feed the plants as their needs change. After opening it i removed some white mold wich they said as long as its white it’s nothing to worry about! Then i decided to check the soil & it’s completely the same (soil) it looks like its ALL ground up mulch, not the three layers they show in the picture. Nice haul you got for yourself!! Good for you!!!

2 Likes