Dennis 62 simple grow #14

Good day yall here we are at the beginning of my Delicious feminized indica dominant grow, the stars of this grow are, 11 roses early version which is 100% indica, Sugar black rose early version is 80% indica, and Golosa early version also 80% indica. Okay early versions are not autos but they are crossed with a Rudealis, targeting not early flowering like autos, but allowing shorter flowering times 45 days. As usual I am in my 2x4 closet (can expand to 2x6) in 3gal plastic pots filled with miracle grow potting mix. Using hlg 100w boards, 4000k for vegging, 3000k for flowering, I have enough lights for 1 each plant. For now they are sharing 1 light. Here in the beginning I start with dry soil, put one seed in the center of the pot 1/2 to 3/4 inch deep, cover with soil and use a 16oz cup of water, pouring in circles around the seed without disturbing it. 16oz is enough to wet the area the seed will need to start out, about 4 inches around and several inches deep, so the roots have damp soil to explore. I increase wet zone as needed as the plant grows till I get to watering to run off in a couple weeks. Doing it this way I have found I can’t over water as there is dry soil surrounding the area of damp soil. So far I have a 100% germination rate doing this method, outta 13 grows I have had 2 plants fail, one my fault. Now that the soil surrounding the seeds are wet, for the next couple days just using enough water to keep seed damp. Here’s pics of the start :smiley:

So I will be tagging all you folks who showed interest in my last grow, and I thank you all ahead of time, and hope you guys are doing well. @Carpenter @SilvaBack203 @CC_Mo @new2-420 @spankyjr1 @Brainsacco1 @Newt @Fieldofdreams @SKORPION @Bulldognuts

16 Likes

@Taz92590 @Tylersays @Work4iT @Oldguy @Thumper @503budman @Dave101 @mgkr2001 @Joshmcginnis28 @AJisabeast3

5 Likes

@Dennis62 looking like a great start. I’m interested in those strains you got there. Watching!

2 Likes

Welcome @HeyJB glad to have you along my friend :smiley:

1 Like

Yes sir!!
I’m here!

2 Likes

Early versions. I’ve never heard of these. Interesting. Thanks for the tag. Set to watch!

4 Likes

Following along my friend. :+1:
I’ll just be over here in the corner. :grin:

:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks @Carpenter appreciate ya coming by
Hey @CC_Mo I grew one eleven roses grow 10 and for my closet she was a beast at 5.5 ounces, and a buddy grew a nice sugar black rose, my daughter has one also in her outdoor grow and it was quick to flower at 14 hours of sun a full 3weeks ahead of the other plants. But yes they definitely finish early on indoor, 7 or 8 weeks for me looking for more amber :smiley:
Appreciate you taking a look @Oldguy glad to have a in my corner :+1:

5 Likes

Hell yea. Glad we have no halftime this grow. Cant wait to see the future monsters

6 Likes

Thank you my friend @SilvaBack203 yep no breaks, wham bam one after another for 3 grows! Then a break :+1:

3 Likes

Loving it

2 Likes

count me in

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Since being gone I was behind 200+ posts per thread . Will be nice starting fresh at the begging :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:grin:

It’s usually where I finish but I can see where you’re smart going straight to begging first. Skipping the in between nonsense. nice. :+1:

3 Likes

Hey @BudzMS glad to have you along my friend :smiley:
@Joshmcginnis28 Glad to hear you are back hope all was well with you and yours. Happy to have you along, hope you get caught up lol
Im a man on a mission @HeyJB :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother good luck with the grow! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Dennis62

Thanks brother, along for the ride!

2 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

I would love to follow along on your grow. I am curious how you do in the Miracle Grow. Happy Growing :grinning: :v:

3 Likes

I’ll be lurking, good luck on this one :+1:

5 Likes