Dennis 62 simple grow #14

beautiful, you are rocking it brother

3 Likes

Thank you @BudzMS appreciate you my friend :+1:

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see your harvest! Your going to have some beautiful budā€™s & they look so healthy!! Nice work Brother D :+1:ā€¦

3 Likes

Another excellent grow ,great looking Ladies :+1:

5 Likes

Good Sunday all, I am happy to report that my maintenance man was in my bedroom to change the batteries in bedroom smoke detector, I had time to spray air freshener and felt good when he was in here. I may be fooling myself cause I canā€™t smell my grow ha ha but all seems well lol. I always stress when the closet is full of flowers. One thing in my favor, I am not a problem tenet and donā€™t call him or make his job harder. Six months before he has to come in my bedroom, 3 months before he has to come in but only in the hallway changing the filter for air conditionerā€¦ So happy day here :pray: :smiley:
Thanks @Brainsacco1 appreciate you buddy :+1:
@Bulldognuts thank you my friend I had some issues but able to correct matters thanks to the weed gods. Your clones are looking awesome man and keeping Nathan jr. In my prayers. Congratulations on the new tent!!!

9 Likes

awesome, hopefully all is good if not, lets hope hes cool

4 Likes

Iā€™m grateful hes being cool, for all I know he may know, this being a small town. I know who he knows. But for now all is well with my world.

7 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at week 12 or day 85 and all is well. Golosa and sugar black rose are in week 6 of flower and 11 roses is 5 weeks into flower. These are supposed to be early versions, flowering 45 days, 6.5 weeks but as we advise donā€™t follow these guidelines as each plant is different, even though golosa has no white pistols and looks done her tricomes are not ready. So we are just chugging away, still running too low ph but they are just losing some leaf, but not hurting my grow. Waiting for more amber on golosa, sugar black rose is about 70% orange pistols and 11 roses is still almost all white pistols. All well here, happy growing yall

10 Likes

Gorgeous Dennisā€¦
Glad all went well the the battery change out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:
Gonna have a heck of a trim ahead of youā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks @Carpenter appreciate ya, yep happy the guy didnā€™t act like anything was out of wack :pray: I am happy the girls are at different stages so harvest one at a time lol

4 Likes

Hly drap i missed so much. How did the grabdkuds come out

4 Likes

Hey man it turned out great my daughter harvested 2 lbs from the 5 plants :+1: Glad to see you back my friend @SilvaBack203 your tents are looking fantastic, a lot going on since last look.

6 Likes

Looking great D!!

3 Likes

Man those are some great numbers she got. Its really good 2 be back sir. Yea man i had 2 make some space

4 Likes

Iā€™m still trying to figure out how youā€™re keeping the smells at bay from your neighbors!

4 Likes

That is the most beautiful closet Iā€™ve ever seen. You are doing a masterful job with those ladies. :blush::v:

4 Likes

Thanks @Brainsacco1 :+1:
Yeah @HeyJB I am not sure the neighbors donā€™t know lol I am nose blind, it just smells like flowers to me, sweet and kinda like over ripe fruit lol. I have been doing this since 2017 and only 2 people who said it smells like weed when they walk in my apartment. But I really donā€™t know my friend, I am aware once the girls are about 1 foot, smells like wet soil and growing matter, but I still donā€™t smell weed, I worry about when I smoke a couple good bowls of my weed, now that smells like weed, not the smell of the grow. But I could be fooling myself :laughing:
Thanks @Flitme appreciate that my friend :v:

7 Likes

Youā€™re probably just stoned. :laughing:

7 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at weeks into flower, @ week 12 or day 87ā€¦ But sugar black rose and golosa are 7 weeks into flower and 11 roses is 6 weeks. I am super happy with this grow, since turning back to organic nutes everyone has been building nicely. Golosa looks done, no white pistols at all, but 49 days and starting to get some amber tricomes, but she is just not ready yet, hereā€™s some flash photos

Hereā€™s Sugar black rose also @ week 7 49 days and canopy is developing nicely but she has lots of white pistols still, about 30% white. Have not even looked at tricomes yet as she has more time for sure.

Hereā€™s 11 roses she is 6 weeks into flower @ day 42 and she is still building with almost no orange pistols and OMG she has some dense fat nuggetsā€¦ all good here just add water/flowering nutes

20221027_170132

Anyway yall just keeping them watered, ph is off still but only losing a few leafs, but all good here. Hope you all are doing well today, happy growing yall :smiley:

9 Likes

Everything is looking great! :sunglasses:

3 Likes