Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

12/12 from the start? How can you speed up your plants, please?
I’m curious as hell now… :thinking:

2 Likes

I say pop that bean

1 Like

Same here. Read alot saying it take five to six weeks to establish sex on straight 12/12 so still 12-14 weeks minimum if that info was correct.

2 Likes

I have taken the seed from the plant and dropped it into the drink for 6 hours…5/6 mm tap root…transed into 12 cm pot…2,5 cm growth within 3 days…( includes the soak period )…I believe that if you grow your own seeds, you have a viability advantage over someone who purchase seeds and don’t know how old they are…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I think I might need to wait simply because I am stacked and ready to roll I think to the max for my veg area even if I get 50% germ rate because here is pics I just took of the “LAB” is what I’m calling my grow area lol which stands for Loud Ass Buds.

12 Likes

Great lab sir @GreenFlex! :star_struck:

But just a word of caution for you my friend, beware the lights and your bottled nutrients. Most manufacturers recommend storing the nutrients in a dark place so they keep longer… just letting you know… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

11 Likes

@kaptain3d Thank you sir!

Them bastards are expensive, better safe than sorry! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Absolutely correct Kap! Thank you again and @Arrow got me 6 Aloe clones going gonna see what just that will do and also have water clones going to see my hand at those!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ayeeee man i call my grow area the lab also but jus lab cuz m cookin up that loud without powder if no what m sayin :sunglasses: :100:
2216412-9ac37b1adbadafee00e6e73aaf63c726

6 Likes

@DaDankman Thats whats up!!

1 Like

I’m Sorry I haven’t been here to see all those colas growing out man, they look incredible!! You obviously worked magic on the outdoors!!

Well done!!

1 Like

Thanks @scylents and no biggie hows everything going ?

1 Like

Life is good man. I have several jars of good weed in my basement. :sunglasses:

My autos are 3-5 weeks out I think and I have two Durban poison with a fresh topping.

I’m like a toddler compared to your setup but I’m having fun!!

3 Likes

Ok Growmies here hold my Blunt and watch this!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:
Way to think outside of the box :v:
One will never know unless, one tries :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Thanks @repins12 hope all is well going to give this a trial run but I believe it will work!

3 Likes