Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

little pre-cure trim sesh

11 Likes

Oh yeah and found one more female seed so that make’s 3 total between two plants…I am seriously thinking about putting one of them in my new DWC experiment simply because I think it will be less of a gamble considering I am pretty dang positive by the looks of these seeds they are all 3 def going to be female! This Strain whatever it is kicked butt outside without ever touching them until flower so my thought is I should expect even greater results indoors, with proper care and environmental control I am excited to see what happens!!

4 Likes

Outmotherfreakinstanding, my brother :+1::v:

3 Likes

Next toy…a trim bin!! Finger hash is good stuff. I love smoking a nice size ball of hash from trimming while trimming.

3 Likes

I am hoping to let one jar at the least properly cure this time because seems so far that I have not had enough reserve’s to make it that far between what I smoke and …well anyways. I am working on getting things Perpetually Perfect through trial and error with the hopes of the least amount of the last variable as possible lol

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::yum:
Yummy…

2 Likes

Sounds like you should’ve started growing before you started smoking so often. Lol. At least you can still enjoy the fruits of your labor. I start a new job on Monday and they test randomly… I’ve been “sober” for over a month now. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob:

1 Like

You can get some stuff where i live called UPASS. Fake urine that will without a doubt pass a lab test to get a job. My wife and mother both used it to pass initial employment screening and my wife has used it once for a random test and passed that as well. It’s 100% guaranteed to pass a simple shake cup test. I’ve used it for that numerous times. It’s called UPASS. (Fetish urine) gross lol @Jake3

2 Likes

So here we go check out this seed I found while trimming and its soaking now, got the bucket ready!

I have not a clue as to the strain or anything but I do now have pictures of the seed and the buds. I guess you could call this “in house Genetics” LOL

3 Likes

I have been smoking so much since the age of 12 tbh there is No way lol only difference is now I am not spending any money on anybody else’s bud I just spend money and Grow my own which is WAY more satisfying in the end! (My Labor, My Fruits) There is No Fn Way I am not smoking I have in the past used ALL methods needed to ensure I can be employed and smoke. I have even had to use my brother’s and Mother’s urine to pass a cup test! Some would not do this but that is how much smoking helps me daily that those are the extents I had to go to prior to it becoming Legal for me to Grow my own. If there is a will there is a way!

3 Likes

It helps a lot of people. What you do on your own time, isn’t their business, especially if you’re doing a great job. A lot of people might be surprised how a plant can make someone more functional than with out it.

5 Likes

Yes alot of people say potheads are Lazy and for me at least, this holds NO weight lol

3 Likes

So the Aloe Clones I think, are looking pretty good.

8 Likes

And they are also saying that potheads are dumb… yeah right!
I have never seen so much scientific data about all aspect of growing than here!
And most of the growers here are kind and sharing, not what you would normally associate with “drug” users! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yeah I would not say I am a Genius but I know I am Very Far from Dumb as well as all the Growmie’s here and the facts or scientific data speaks for itself as you said lol

5 Likes

Most of the people who believe everything they read would never believe it if they really knew how many ppl who don’t “look” like smokers actually smoke. I’m talking about CEOS Lawyers and even law enforcement even though they would never likely admit to it. I do a job daily that requires high levels of math (trig & geometry mostly) some days things just don’t want to add up when I’m calculating and at the end of the day there is no better way to relax my mind than a good bowl from the trusty bong. Hell if my job wasn’t kinda dangerous I would be burning tree at lunch break lol

4 Likes

Just want recognize the fact that you’re responsible and understand it’s not safe to do so while at work. A few of us are in that category.

6 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower. I value all of my fingers and both arms and hands very very much. A machine shop is an inherently dangerous place. Without constant focus you could lose not just a digit or appendage but you could very very easily lose your life just because of not being 100% present mind and body

3 Likes

Great looking crop of clones man!!
Not even a single droop! Those are gonna turn into a lively bunch of plants!
Gratz homie!

1 Like

Be careful if you are a guy and use a female’s urine or vice versa. Many places test for this. I know that the synthetic works, have used it a few times myself. I used a type that had a hand warmer with a sticky back. You just attached it to the bottle and it had a strip on it kinda like a thermometer. When it turned red, you were good to go. Most places check everywhere but your boots. That is where I used to conceal it. I still have one in my lunch box. I used to keep it with me all of the time, when I used to get called in for random tests. I no longer have to do this but, it’s still in my lunch box :+1: :v:

4 Likes