Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

Woot woot… Buds buds buds!!! You are so lucky having someone to help… it’s cool to cause they’ll help with whatever just being super happy to get the chance to mess with gorgeous buds and those are… my 2 closest freinds that I sell too and know I grow it, very close freinds beg to help me trim sometime…lol only 1 of them has watered for me on vacation & seen the room.

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest… looking mighty fine …I’m so dreading my upcoming battles with the weather and critters…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So, I’m curious to see what the dry weight comes out to be…my guess is…82.5 grams

1 Like

We will have to wait and see @Ocean

1 Like

Sorry brother, I was a fair ways behind, all caught up, but no love to give :man_facepalming: Monkey’s Underpants.
Beautiful BIG Buds :yum:

May your world be green :v:

4 Likes

Thanks @Enlightened420 hope all is well with you and yours brother!

1 Like

I am feeling more myself every day, thank you my friend :v:

4 Likes

Beautiful. Great job. Looks the same color as Hellraisers’ Strawberry cream. Munchies built in.

1 Like

Congratulations love thoes fat buds. :wink:

1 Like

beautiful ladies homie, Happy growin. :muscle: :100:

1 Like

So just found this from the first harvested outside plant is finding one single seed normal? How did this happen? Is this normal?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, it’s normal to find a couple of seeds sometimes, imo. The way it was explained to me is that they try their best to reproduce when the end of their life comes, whatever those plants have to do to survive! Amazing, imo. :nerd_face:

But more than a handful might mean that she hermied, keep a close eye on her and check carefully for nanners…

@Budbrother or @arrow might have a better detailed answer coming though :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d thanks brother I have been smoking the first harvested plant due to shortages on medicine and have not found one till just now and only have right around 24 gs left so no nanners or any male characteristics just suprised to have found this one seed lol

1 Like

Normal…even looks viable…good chance that’s a female seed ( I’ll put it at 90% chance of a female )…she wants to live…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Super crazy the story of these two plants…two seeds came out of some dank that I had bought and was told it was rare to find one seed in the buds and I found two in a qtr I had bought…planted them both in thw garden just to see…got two females. I was just thinking about how i didn’t pay them any mind till flower. Now I find this lone seed so far I consider myself super lucky!

1 Like

@Arrow this has to be the case!! Lol I think she wanted to have a go inside this time lol I can only imagine what I could pull off of her with fim and training her…i got 9.8oz wet off of one I didn’t touch until flower and no training lol

2 Likes

One of the reasons I’m loyal to my BB is every now and then I get a seed…they have always been female…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

This is most def a female seed from what I know from my experience so far

2 Likes

You know you can grow those very quickly…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like