Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

Can anyone explain why these plants are stalled vertically and all the lower branch/nodes are beginning to grow new growth? I am suspecting auto flower maybe? ( these were bag seeds so no idea)

11 Likes

Looks normal to me.

6 Likes

are indicas always so short?

1 Like

Yes…ish. You can move the light up if you want more stretch. What light are you using?

6 Likes

![my led|500x500](upload://AC85-265V Full Spectrum LED Plant Grow Light Hydroponics Vegs Flowering Panel Lamp)

2 Likes

Sorry, but I think you should upgrade your light. What size is the space? Do you know what watts it draws from the wall?

3 Likes

I am trying to do so but just dont have the money yet…it says on top that it is AC 85-265v but who knows…I have an external ballast type(oldstyle) with a 400 watt HPS from HTG supply do you think I should switch it out or use both maybe?

3 Likes

my tent is vivosun 96x48x80 with 6inch ipower exhaust with carbon filter

1 Like

Im no lighting expert, but @dbrn32 is. Im guessing its 85 watts. Which is good for 2 sq ft approx.

I will say this, without good lights, you will not be able to grow good weed. I believe lighting is the most crucial investment.

18 Likes

I have 3 1000w led lamps similar to yours. I don’t have any problems with them. My room is 2’×7’. Excellent ventilation and about to go scrog with 10 gallon fabric pots, happy frog soil and Fox Farm nutrients going by their suggested schedule.

4 Likes

I appreciate all the info guys but anyone have any suggestions since I only have the one led coyuld I use both the 400w hps with hood vent to help supplement the fact I only have the one led? should I wait to do so in flower or will the Hps not hurt my veg?

1 Like

The most important thing I’m trying to learn is exactly when to harvest for the potency I want. I’m looking for that couch lock going by tricome color with a digital microscope.

2 Likes

Anything that adds more light should be good for both stages imo.

1 Like

@Red4 what height do you keep your 1000w Led during your veg?

Around 18". Mine don’t generate much heat at all. I could go closer if I want but 18" spreds the light or just right.

1 Like

because I notice slight leaf blade tips looking like a bent sawblade if I put it anywhere near 20in

kind of see it in this picture taken today

2 Likes

I think they did decent with the led lights. This is my last grow of Super Skunk.

15 Likes

my light doesn’t put out barely any heat i can hold my hand pretty much on it so I dont know whats causing it but seems to not do it the higher i put my light

1 Like

VERY NICE !!! man would I love to see this in my tent soon
@Red4