Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Well talk about the Pied Piper! I now have 2, count them 2 listeners! You and @mulegal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m listening.

2 Likes

I know quality when I hear it. @raustin, Your quality too!

1 Like

@raustin It’s all about the white powder! I’m the gypsum Queen, indeed!

1 Like

@mulegal @raustin @Happy_Pappy @Sasquatch @elheffe702 @Covertgrower @Growit @Nepa @FloridaSon @Familyman420 and please no one is left out!

Workload lightened by 2! Nasty boys don’t even have hair on their…face! A true Ganja garbage guy! These are out of the 7 I started early for just this reason. I’ve got one more I am iffy about and I am pretty sure a male but just in case. These 4 will fill my 4 buckets still waiting as soon as possible, They are getting big quick! So that leaves me with:
2 Afghani from ILGM
2 Gold Leaf from ILGM
2 Amnesia Haze from ILGM
1 Chocolate Hash Plant
2 Hell’s Ice
1 Lemon Squeeze
2 Hash Sugar Daddy not showing sex yet, too immature

Nice rounded out group!

7 Likes

A couple more pics

I realized they look funny because they are in plastic sleeves.

These are actual photographs done in ‘grayscale’, so when I start I have dark, med and light grays. My job is to bring them to life by adding color, like the old colorized photos. I am called, (a lot of things), a ‘colorist’. I use Colored Pencils and water colored pencils, when wetted act like watercolors. I would love to take credit for the drawings.

8 Likes

@mulegal @elheffe702 @Myfriendis410 @FloridaSon @TDubWilly @Happy_Pappy @DieHigh55 @Sasquatch @BIGE @raustin
Forgot to tag, duh

1 Like

There are no spaces that are not colored in:) I had to come up with the colors as I had no idea or guide to go by, so my ‘mind’s eye’ would literally take me there to see what colors to use. I know this sounds odd but I don’t try it just happens.

4 Likes

It’s called innate talent…

1 Like

HaHa it’s called damn good home grown! Sometimes I have never seen these places in real life.

3 Likes

The minds eye sees more than visible light…

3 Likes

Last of the pics for tonight I promise.
These are my trees

Just wait till I get to the animals! They will just stay in my closet so I love the opportunity to share.

5 Likes

Thanks for answering @mulegal question. I was out of cell service range down at the float house today. @highcountrygal

1 Like

Those are beautiful, @highcountrygal. What medium do you use? Some look like pencil, others look like ink or gouache.

2 Likes

Absolutely awesome, @highcountrygal! I’m all out of likes again, but I love your art.

2 Likes

Innate talent…hahahahaI… just had a puff and typed inate tallent

But spelled right or wrong. Innate talent is a good thing …especially when pursued.

2 Likes

@raustin Colored Pencils only:)

1 Like

Wish I had a scanner @highcountrygal. Seeing that pic of the Aspen trunks…I have a pic of a much younger Jessie standing in a grove of Aspens (or Quakies, as we called them in Utah).One of my favorite shots of her. I’m building quite a folder of photos to take to town and get copied to a thumb drive. Old pic of New Hampshire gang, and my garden in my first home in CT. Lot’s of assorted stuff.

Anyhooo, Your pictures are great.

1 Like

All out of likes but following along.

1 Like

@mulegal Oh I can’t wait to see your pics of old! I love Colorado’s quakers! I did get rid of the last male so it was 4 to 3. Then I transplanted the remaining 4 into 5 gal pots. They are keeping me busy all day long, I am tired tonight.