California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

Last year I harvested a chunk of bud early in mid-September and it’s still good daytime smoke, what’s left of it.

2 Likes

My ladies dodged the rain :cloud_with_rain: again last night…

16 Likes

Yeah I’ve had to do that, and had to do it this year too.

1 Like

One for @Myfriendis410 and rest of the gang

19 Likes

That is a thing of beauty.

2 Likes

Indeed, I’m very grateful I can let these natural beauties express themselves, they’re an art form to me, it’s my honor humbly helping them along.

Still some weather lurking here and there, seem to be dodging it again for now…

4 Likes

We got some rain here in socal today. maybe 1/4" long overdue

1 Like

With the higher humidity and cooler weather I’ve let them go 3 days without watering. May water them tomorrow or let them go another day depending on how soil feels and looks plus what Mother Nature brings.

My lucky :four_leaf_clover: ladies dodged a fog bank parked 1/2 mile to the west of us this morning…

13 Likes

Are you in a collective or something?

1 Like

I mean, who is gonna trim all that???

1 Like

Haha, no collective/cooperative, I will do all I can myself and ask my wife to help if I can’t handle it.

1 Like

I guess the next question is how many people are smoking on it? :slight_smile: I was almost expecting a “no trim, we make hash” answer or something. AWESOME SAUCE!

1 Like

We gift a lot to friends, and like to have a zombie :woman_zombie: apocalypse stash, a few more for my fellow bud gazers…

16 Likes

I have a new word, generated from an idea in another thread - looking at these pics has a ‘bud-gasm’ effect :wink:

2 Likes

Good word, I’ve been trying to keep my grow in the realm for sure.

I decided to water the ladies today, gave them a little, will do some more in 20 minutes or so.

get yourself a good rosin press and enjoy that shatter!

1 Like

Here’s my bonzai accident Train Wreck clone, thanks to @Hogmaster sharing the aloe Vera trick, and using seed starter soil Mix.

9 Likes

Out looking at trichomes, appears a good chunk trying to finish for the new moon, even a few Train Wreck colas. I tied some Fire :fire: OG branches down a bit for what may be their last few days.

12 Likes

Went to visit my orphaned Fire OG, sprayed with BT and watered, sprayed what left in bottle of BT on my ladies…

9 Likes