California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

A few more, one has a butterfly/moth flying away after dropping it’s load:…

12 Likes

I can’t wait till you harvest these things already! They look so beautiful.

3 Likes

Thank you @raustin , I know I’m taking forever, here’s a shot of curing ILGM GSC-X jars in box…

6 Likes

Damn your still getting lots of good swell

4 Likes

Thank you, I agree, I’m super grateful these lucky :four_leaf_clover: ladies have been given this time to finish properly.

2 Likes

Wow, Thank you for sharing, you always brighten my day!

4 Likes

Thank you, my pleasure :innocent:

1 Like

The 9/22/18 GSC-X harvest moon actually Aquarius, took until I medicated to realize mislabeling, fixed now ;=))

The Monday 10/1/2018 harvest had Gemini moon…

2 Likes

I just realized how much I will miss helping and watching these ladies grow- swept over me like tsunami :ocean: :sob: as their end approaches, :laughing:, :clown_face:

Basking in morning sun…

Couple hero shots for @Myfriendis410 and gang

23 Likes

Don’t have time to try and share trichome pic, or get scientific, et cetera, just wanted to share that ILGM Fire OG seems to have larger trichomes with more bulbous girth. It does have a strong orange cream milkshake fruitinesss smell.

12 Likes

Phwoar!! Look at that!! Bloody beautifull!

1 Like

One more for the ILGM Fire OG team…

Thank you @Wildwest

15 Likes

I can list off at least half a dozen out door growers that would like to throttle you with their bud-rotted plants :wink:

4 Likes

A few more as the day wanes,and to share.

14 Likes

Kosher Kush love share out

14 Likes

im in love

2 Likes

A few more hero shots for @Myfriendis410 and all the other bud gazing gang out there, high winds today, low humidity, big chop coming for many buds Tuesday morning.

14 Likes

One more…

13 Likes

I can’t wait till Tuesday!

2 Likes

That big bud in the front looks like she has her hand up…“pick me pick me”

4 Likes