California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

2 more with cloud out of way

13 Likes

Dude I cant wait to see the hero shots of the cured buds in jars!

1 Like

Thank you, one day I will do some…

Looking good, dude! We’re still getting rained on up here: over an inch so far…

I’ve luckily dodged real rain thus far, I’m so glad I did selective harvest Monday.

GG#4 row towards back middle

5 Likes

Thunder and lightning right now I think we just got an inch in twenty minutes!

2 Likes

I’m ready to chop more tomorrow, and will do if I get an inch of rain on it.

I’m going to let it go longer unless weather forces my hand.

1 Like

Sun is back out… time to check the damage

Couple more shots, cheers to all!
Fire :fire: OG

Kosher Kush

@Whodat66

11 Likes

NICE!!! Maybe barley and hops can prevent bud rot on outdoor grows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, I have several companion plants, always looking to add more.

I’m near Sonoma, we got a lot of rain. Found so,e rot on a couple skywalker colas I was hoping to leave for 2 more weeks. Oh well…

@Ian420 When I saw the direction of storm/weather radar map yesterday, I felt for all the outdoor grows in Sonoma County and others impacted. I have a few buds damaged by caterpillarss/worms, not sure what I will find, I can hardly believe my garden dodged any real rain, very grateful. There were some cloud bursts a few miles away in Sacramento part of Valley this afternoon, very lucky :four_leaf_clover: they missed my ladies.

If I wake to find them soaked before sunrise, I plan to harvest more. Can smell rain outside right now.

Can’t complain up here…
Only one broken branch
Everything else looking phenomenal

And wet and heavy

7 Likes

Beautiful set up and plants!

Thank you and thank you for letting me share

1 Like

On that note I saw @Willd had some problems with broken plants due to weather and wanted to suggest the scaffolding idea

1 Like

Glad to have you aboard, thank you.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you so cal guys. I’m far enough east we didn’t get anything crazy at all out of all this.

Just some over night drizzles

1 Like

I had about 2 1/2 inches of water in a 5 gallon bucket after 2 days of rain. That’s why I built the cover over my garden bed, we always get more rain here than other parts of California.

1 Like