California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

Began germination on Sunday, March 25th, under a Cancer moon :crescent_moon:, all seeds sprouted within a few days - kept them indoor til I started seeing sprouts. Soaked in water, then put directly in seed starter soil mix. Transplanted to 65 gallon containers, except autoflower went in 30 gallon. I didn’t expect 100% germination.

Line up, Fire OG, Kosher Kush, Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights Auto, Trainwreck, California Dream, and Girl Scout Cookies Extreme - all ILGM except Kosher Kush.

30 Likes

Switched to watching. I get so jelous as I can’t grow trees outside yet. Not till it’s legal my way

7 Likes

Thanks, I have to keep them under fence height -a little under 6 feet- bushes are what I have in mind. Will be topping some and aggressively low stress training all.

7 Likes

I will be lurking in the shadows I grow indoor in coco wit advanced nutrients. So I love to see outdoor grows. Best of luck bro

2 Likes

You could also screen them since you don’t want them growing over the fence height.

4 Likes

looking great @Big123
i’ll be watching!

3 Likes

I grow outside but even still, I wish I do this! going to tag along and watch your grow!

1 Like

@Big123

This is the first time I have seen you on ILGM and so I would like to Welcome you here at ILGM.
My name is…Will
Also @garrigan65

You say that your hopping for " bushes are what I have in mind " Well here’s a pic of my Blueberry, She was placed into a 30 gal pot and has completely out grown all the other. They were all started at the same time.
She stands at 5 feet plus…and is just now starting her 2nd week of flower and she is also an indoor grow.
Thinking about cutting a hole in the floor and dropping her down in there for more
Height to grow…lol

10 Likes

@Big123

This is the first time I have seen you on ILGM and so I would like to Welcome you here at ILGM.
My name is…Will
Also @garrigan65

You say that your hopping for " bushes are what I have in mind " Well here’s a pic of my Blueberry, She was placed into a 30 gal pot and has completely out grown all the other. They were all started at the same time.
She stands at 5 feet plus…and is just now starting her 2nd week of flower and she is also an indoor grow.
Thinking about cutting a hole in the floor and dropping her down in there for more room…lol

c885905966c5c015d25a9842cdcc5e85f06c54ef_1_375x500

She is mush bigger than this. This pic was taken a few weeks ago. I had uploaded a pic but I don’t know what happened to it…lol

4 Likes

@garrigan62

Thank you, looking great!

@Sasquatch

Thank you, it will get more interesting soon enough!

1 Like

@BIGE

Thank you!

I’ve started sooner in 2018 @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Woohoo :raised_hands:
I see trees in Your future

2 Likes

Going for bushes, have to be under 6 feet, thank you!

Decided to to start Low stress training this morning…

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see her become a monster. I’ll be lurking for sure @Big123

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Budbrother

Good morning all, young ladies developing accordingly, need to spend some time on more low stress training this weekend …

11 Likes

10 Likes