Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Awesome info, thanks bro :+1:
Knowing what we have access to in Ozā€¦
Access denied, get on your kangaroo and kindly hop alongā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m using Pacific Light Concepts strips. I assume you could use other brand strips to build same configuration.

I know dbrn32 probably could direct you to Australian suppliers that would allow you build something similar.

1 Like

I remember a conversation with him about similar.
:thinking: Iā€™ll remember the company name in timeā€¦ unnecessary atm anyway,
I need several harvests from current equipment to make the outlay on LEDā€™s economically viableā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve stretched the budget more than once to get to where I can grow without to many issues, environmental, lighting etc.

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: this pain, I know all too wellā€¦

2 Likes

In total do far not including freebies for building my room me and my guy have well over 4 grand into this so far. Thats woth seeds lights lights that were a waste of money nutes. New nutes pots soil hydro buckets which i might do another one this time again

2 Likes

So damn beautiful. I had to stop my grow cause of some legal problems that suddenly appeared at my door and had to throw out all of my seedlings and take my tent down overnight :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

Well, that sucks :confused: Hopefully you will be able to get things back up and going.

1 Like

Well this sux. Get shop setup at the neighbors house lol. Share with the neighbor lmbo

1 Like

I know I set your journal to ā€œwatchingā€ and was just thinking I hadnā€™t seen anything lately. Checked it out and somehow it switched to ā€œtrackingā€. Now Iā€™ve got to catch back up!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had the same thing happen and Iā€™ve seen a few others that said it happened to them. You go a few days and suddenly realize you havenā€™t seen any postings from a particular journal or person, start searching and realize that itā€™s not set to watch when you know it was. Thereā€™s not much to catch up on, mostly filler until the girls really kickin and start growing.

5 Likes

LOVE your new set up! Spacious and cleanšŸ¤£. My kind of style. Looking forward to watching the rest of the grow.

Glad you didnā€™t give up on the dud. She may turn out to be the most incredible yet!

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a pic from this morning, the dud is in middle back.

15 Likes

Looks like itā€™s almost time to do a topping.:+1:

2 Likes

They are at 3 nodes, Iā€™ll wait until they get to five. First Iā€™ll transplant and then top and start LST.

4 Likes

Wow 3 nodes? Those are gonna be monsters brotha! Nice!:+1:

2 Likes

I think thereā€™s a cutoff for how many you can watch and then the first ones you started watching fall off as you add more.

1 Like

cutter electronics has almost identical strips. The voltage and current configuration is just a little different. Mark can get you setup with all the proper components though.

3 Likes

Legal problems? Im intrigued??

2 Likes