1 Like

Me too, just decided not to ask. LOL :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Im not shy

5 Likes

One of many more to come!
Xtra large zip!

10 Likes

No doubt considering the monsters you grew.

2 Likes

The Postman brought me some goodies today. The 5 LA Confidential seeds that I won in BOM contest. So I already know what I’ll be growing next run.

17 Likes

They look eager to make some cannabis! Just add water and some light and BAM! Dope!

2 Likes

Did you give the postman a doob for his troubles?

2 Likes

I live on a couple acres, so I would have to sit next to the mailbox to catch him.

tenor

5 Likes

Shoot him in the leg, he will be easier to catch! Better yet… leave a little baggie… no prints… with a doob inside! Look at his face light up with binos!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Sweeeeet bulldoggy you have like a trifecta of super classic amazing strains now with NL/Chem/LA Conf

Should call these grows The Godfather Part I - III

4 Likes

3 Likes

Breed em all together and make the strain of the gods!

1 Like

One of these days, right. Hoping to retire in a couple of years. Maybe then, I barely have time to do what little I’m doing now.

3 Likes

Yeah me too. Im only taking the day off because its raining and I hate climbing trees in the rain!

1 Like

I’m actually laid off this week. Getting ready to launch 2021 model. It was delayed a couple months due to covid.

What do ya do?

a day in the life of…

6 Likes

Work at one of the Big 3 automotive companies. Been there 28 years.

7 Likes

Not wearing any PPE in this image because there was no overhead hazard! Plus it was stupid hot out!