Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

So here we are at the start of another journey of growing and learning and hopefully a little bit of fun. First I want to thank everyone for all of the support, kindness and encouragement that has been given to me on this forum. I haven’t been able to be on line as much recently, but I’m still lurking in the shadows and trying to keep up with everyone’s journals. I won’t be changing anything up from last grow. I’ll be using the 50/50 soil mixture of FF OF and FF Coco Loco. I’ll be using Jack’s 321 nutrients. This combination of soil and nutrients has allowed me to keep things simple.I’m going to be growing ILGM’s Northern Lights photos and Chemdawg photos. Everyone is welcome to join in and post about nearly anything that is on their minds. I’m going to tag as many as I can think of, if anyone wants to tag someone in, tag away. I’ll go ahead and list current grow setup and equipment.

4x8 tent
2 DIY PLC Photo Boost strip lights. Each designed for 2x4 space.
2 BudgetLed 260w Series2 Rspec Led board lights ,as backup lights if needed
I use a 450w Viparspectra Led for germination and early Veg
Two AC Infiniti 6 inch Cloudline fans 1 for intake 1 for exhaust. Also a Terrabloom filter during flower.
18 inch Lasko oscillating pedestal fan for keeping good air movement in tent.
Delonghi Ceramic Tower heater
GE portable a/c unit.
Aircare whole house evaporative humidifier.
Inkbird IHC-200 Controller for humidifier.
Apera TDS20 meter
Apera PH20 meter.
RO Buddy for RO water.

NL germinating in glass with wet paper. They were dropped Friday night. This is them Sunday night.

I went ahead and put them in soil and these girls wanted to grow. This is them today.

I believe this one may be a alien :alien:

The 3 Chemdawgs are going a little slower. Two of them have germinated and I believe one may be a dud. I’ve put the 2 that germinated in soil today. I will give the dud a few more days.

40 Likes

New journal
@kaptain3d
@Tenga
@Happilyretired
@CoyoteCody
@TLC
@Chasfitter
@AfgVet
@Covertgrower
@Nicky
@SheilaT

9 Likes

Set to watch

1 Like

New journal
@Dbpooper
@dbrn32
@Otis
@Enlightened420
@repins12
@Dman1969
@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie
@Amazon66
@ReconBravo
@Green707Thumb

9 Likes

New journal
@Dr.Zooted
@LoCoRock
@MyHd
@CannaNewbie
@Cannabian
@Bow4Buck
@Royc
@Fergus
@Budz420
@Agrestic

4 Likes

New journal
@Arrow
@AutoMattik
@neofirebird
@Loudman
@Oldguy
@Oldtimer69
@OlyBoy98503
@MrPeat
@Hello777hi

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag mate. Will be watching with interest! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I’m in. Thanks

1 Like

Worth a like but fresh out - love these strains, you know I’m saddled bby✌🏼

1 Like

Ready to learn! :nerd_face:

1 Like

… I’ll be watching …:eye:

1 Like

Set to watching…:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Set to watching brother!

1 Like

Set to watching brotha👍

1 Like

Nyasu strains Doggy- cant wait to hear how the Chemdawg does. That is one of several I wanna grow but cant, due to the stink factor.
@Cratix

2 Likes

Ilgm genetics for the NL?

1 Like

Thanks everyone I appreciate the support. I’m up past my bedtime :sleeping::sleeping: gotta hit the rack I have to be up at 3:30 am

4 Likes

Yep, it’s the ones I should have grown on last grow. ILGM sent the autos instead of photos. They made it good by sending me the photos and was able to keep autos.

2 Likes

Definitely hitchin a ride in the
taggin wagon✌

1 Like

New journal
@GreenJewels
@Missiles
@peachfuzz

3 Likes