BigCats perpetual grow

I have an instagram my name is about the same on there as this

1 Like

@CoyoteCody i messaged coyote cultivation 3d prints on insta. I believe that’s you

1 Like

Sent you a message, hopefully it wasnt too loud, i just realized what time it was, had to remember my login details, new phone lol.

1 Like

All good my phones always on silent lol. I messaged ya back. I can ship that part out monday morning and hopefully get all the specs i need before then

Shes so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! She had just got back from the salon LOL… she always struts around afterwards. She has a very long mane and belly fur so we have to keep it trimmed in the summer

2 Likes

Day 15 in the flower tent. The red hot cookies and super smash cake are stacking up nicely and looking fat! The rest are chugging along. Eager to get to day 21 so i can cut the sucker nugs off the other 3 plants. Its funny the dark devil to the far left was the smallest plant and is now the biggest. The red hot cookies and super smash cake has very few nugs compared to the others and seemed to flower a week or more before i cant remember the exact timeframe but im think 7-10 days before the other 3. I really like the training on the red hot cookies it just looks uniform. There might not be many nugs due to poor training and unflexible branches but its a lovely mistake. Super smash cake also looks good but i really love the shape of red hot cookies. Also had to reach out to ac infinity in hopes of getting a new fan. My s6 oscillating fan keep powering up and down from like 1 to 8 on the fan speeds and when it powers down it whines. Possible motor issue. Not sure if they will replace it. I got one jan 13th 2023 and another 2 August 17th 2022 idk which is which i juat told them i got it in jan this year in hopes they might be more inclined to help me

5 Likes

Ac infinity said they would get with me tomorrow and then i called fresh water systems today about my backordered parts and they got me fixed up and will ship the order today so hopefully ill have the autopots rocking and rolling within a week or 2. After i get that in i need to still find means of propping the reservoir up which im thinking some cinder blocks or round paving stones will work just fine. Im excited to get it all going

5 Likes

Those are filling up nicely from the solo cups. Good work brother !

3 Likes

Yes indeed they are! Thanks for the compliments brother!

3 Likes

Autopots are setup. Checking for leaks now as thats my only concern. Did a flood and drain to make sure the aquavalves worked and also the blow test holding them upside down to check that the silicone stopper function. All seems to be going good. My main concern was the fact that this softer line doesnt hold like the stiffer line does and even tho i put on the little stoppers that are supposed to keep you from being able to pull it out it will slide out with a bit of force. But nevertheless no leaks on any of these fittings yet. Ive put a shut off at the main line then at every pot and one in the middle and end. Might be overkill but this way i can run just 2 pots if i really wanted to and it all has a fail safe

7 Likes

18th day flower and these ladies are looking good. Really love the 2 to the right with fat nugs but im sure the others arent far behind. Day 21 trim ill get into those other 3 but the 2 to the right are almost perfect in my eyes just need more nugs lol

6 Likes

So finally got the ac infinity fan issue solved. They said keep the broken and find a use for it or toss it no need to return it.

In regard to your product experience, I am very sorry to hear that your fan is exciting these issues. Given the fluctuations in speed would be the result of a potentially defective circuit board, we can move forward with replacing that for you.

All shipping charges during this process are free and covered on behalf of AC Infinity.

I have to say im very impressed with the customer service and i might mess around with the fan and try to get it to work or just use it on a low setting

6 Likes

You’re gonna love them. Congratulations! Everything looks great man!

3 Likes

Thanks! Im really looking forward to getting it rocking and rolling! I know i had strains picked out before but ill probably change my mind. Hoping to have this next run going by next week or at the very latest at the end of may. Trying to figure out if i start in 1 gallon bags if they will have enough time to take root before transplanting up. Also trying to figure the veg time i should be planning for. Im thinking if i veg any longer than a month I’ll be in a pickle come flower with my 52 inch clearance to the lights not including the 12-16 inch gap between light and top of canopy. Ideally start in 1 gal transplant to 5 gal bags and 1 month veg. I didnt have any 5 gal rain science only 3 gal bags and man i forgot how big 5 gallon bags were they seem massive to my 3 gallon bags. Anyways it wont be long but im getting excited. Also freakshow will for sure star in my next run and im excited for that as well

3 Likes

They were 100% when I got their tent. It came without the dividing Mylar wall for some strange reason. I let them know and they had to order one for me, which took a few months (no problem, they owned it without a second thought) and within the timeframe allotted, I had a new Mylar divider for the 4x3.

Honestly I still haven’t used it, but I’m glad to know I can if I need to

2 Likes

Thats great to hear! I asked about the release date of the s9 but they woudnt give me any details lol

I believe the s 9 came out just not the oscillating one. But it’s like what’s the point.

A9 is the manual and S9 is the auto oscillating. I just want a 9 inch S9 so it moves a bit more air and hopefully the breeze will reach from one end to the other of the tent

Yeah I’ve been waiting for the s9 to come out as well, from the looks of it I’m not the only one. Hurry up ac infinity! :laughing:

2 Likes