BigCats perpetual grow

I bounce as well. From bong to bong, edible to dab, vape to joint and back to bong again.

1 Like

Alright so day 22 flower for the flower tent. Im thinking the back right plant is gonna be 2 weeks behind the rest as its only got 1 or 2 buds actually formed where im seeing buds all over on the other 2 plants. Veg tent is day 10 from sprout. I assuming 1 of these ladies is gonna die because she is looking rough and a bit drier than yesterday so i hit her with a light mist to remoisten but i doubt she makes it another week. Regardless the coco was getting dry in the solo cups so i watered with jacks till runoff and then will continue feeding with jacks from here on out. @SparkUp has been doing a mighty fine job keeping my ladies fed and pampered and i totally appreciate it!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Damn @BigCat420 . You’re making me feel like I smoke too much now. :joy:. I’m at 3-5 grams a day.

3 Likes

Love what you did with that seedling brother!

2 Likes

Shoot ive been there tho @matty777. Im trying to get a stockpile going now before i get used to smoking the bong and rolling up some blunts daily again. I only know how much i smoke because i know how much my grinder typically takes when its almost full (7 grams) and when its stuffed (10-11 grams). Its a really nice grinder tho. 4 inch jenojemi. Was iffy at first as i never heard of the brand but this thing is grinds like a champ and holds quite a lot. Works even better with a bit of veg oil on the top grinder part around the lip

JENOJEMI Grinder Set - 4" Grinder With Aluminum Magnetic Lid UV Seal Glass Jar (Black Set) https://a.co/d/in0K0RP?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

4 Likes

Funny you mention that I’m actually in the market for a new grinder. All I smoke is joints, specifically comes. I have a cone loader and I love it.

3 Likes

This grinder is definitely designed for heavy smokers! Lol

3 Likes

I’m gonna order .

3 Likes

This is what I use to load cones. I load 4-7 cones a day in this thing. Amazon.com

3 Likes

You’ll have to let me know what you think of it when you get it!

4 Likes
2 Likes

That thing looks pretty cool. I dont smoke cones a whole lot. Tho if i had to choose my favorite is the mike tyson cones (the toad) they are really flavorful and smooth but so much so that it takes away from the actual weed taste but it reminds me of the first rip off a black and mild with the vanilla tones and that was my go to cigar for years

2 Likes

I use the raw cones and they are the same as raw papers. Really thin, hemp papers so you really taste the weed

3 Likes

Totally

3 Likes

Thats pretty slick

2 Likes

Best 20 bucks I ever spent. I use It more than my car :laughing:

2 Likes

good morning and good luck with your new smoking adventure…I have the Extreme Q but it sits in the closet…I take it out every once in a while to try to use ( 2 years) it but it just doesn’t seem to work well for me…for some reason vaping and edibles don’t seem to work for me…I would love to use a vape oil pen like a friend has but it just doesn’t do a damn thing for me and he is sitting there going well it works for me I feel good…tastes is good but then that is as far as it goes for me…so I light up a joint and enjoy what it brings

3 Likes

IMO nothing hits like a j, pipe, or bong hit but I love being able to taste the terpenes with a dry herb vaporizer… but edibles hit me hard too lol

5 Likes

Day 23 of flower and im seeing a few nugs that are getting the burnt looking hairs again all but 1 plant have them (as the other plant is behind a week or 2). I tested my light to make sure my intensity wasnt too high and im around 740-760 umols. Not feeding anything extra just the old jacks 321 recipe (still havent started following the newer recipe just going off my bag instructions). Ive been keeping the ph input around 5.4 to 5.6 to keep my medium ph closer to 6.0 as i noticed this helped last run. This just reminds me of how the last run went and i compared the pic to another pic i found with info about the hairs looking burnt or receded early in flower. Let me know what you guys think? If its a hermie im not sure what even could of caused it this time around as ive been trying to do everything by the books. Only thing i can think of is one night i kept them up 30 minutes past the off timer but then adjusted to timer to make up for the time they lost thinking it would be alright and ive kept it the same since as to not disturb them. Surely that didnt cause this? @Docnraq @Graysin @ShockDog @Fatz1973 @Caligurl @matty777 @Low

4 Likes