BigCats perpetual grow

Happy Cannaversary @BigCat420!!! :100::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::heart:

2 Likes

I like to use a landscape staple and pipe cleaners but sometimes i just use 3 landscape staples and make a little triangle for it to stay in to support it and keep it from falling over. @Fatz1973 @Fieldofdreams thanks its been a pleasure being here and helping others!

3 Likes

Happy Canniversary :call_me_hand:t3: :dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @BigCat420!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Caligurl and @Low much appreciated!

1 Like

So im looking to find some reviews on the king volcano classic and hybrid. Ive seen @Willd @Nicky @IP54 @Spiney_norman @CloudSurfer @Docnraq @Caveman86 @Budz @CygnusX1 you few people mske some comments or have one personally. Let me know the pros and cons if you dont mind with a heavy smoker (7-10 g’s a week) and what to expect

3 Likes

Anyone seen or heard from @Nicky lately??? Hope all is well

3 Likes

Happy cannaversary! I am not a fan of the volcano vapes. I use an extreme Q from Arizer

It does balloons for larger groups or whip hits for personal vaping. Its got a remote and it will even blow hits into your mouth. I have owned 4 of them over the course of 15 years. Its the best IMO.

I have one of those too! I actually just dug it out a couple of months ago… I’ve owned it now for almost 15 years (? my memory sucks lol…) At the time, it was a better alternative because the Volcano costs so much $$

1 Like

I dont really have an issue with the price. I was honestly interested in the king volcano due to the reputation of the designer and the 3 year warranty. I want something that will stand up to years of heavy use and look and feel like a quality product while still maintaining the functionality

2 Likes

Storz & Bickel makes good solid products…

2 Likes

Then I fully recommend the extreme q

1 Like

I don’t have one but have several other vaporizers but all are smaller form factor. That said, Storz & Bickel are top notch. Absolutely love the Crafty and have heard nothing but good about the Volcano.

I’d get one in a heartbeat if I had a need for that form factor.

1 Like

@Docnraq so im looking at the arizer xq2 now. Bit more than the extreme q but they are running a deal so its like $180-192 instead of $320. What drew you into the arizer vs the king volcano just price difference? It seems they do the same thing but im gonna try to find key differences

2 Likes

Here is a video showing the pros and cons. If not allowed please remove the link

1 Like

It was price but, having used one of each now its preference that keeps me coming back. I could have got a newer one like you have pictured there this last time but I am partial to what I know works so I stayed same model.

The biggest difference I notice is in balloon filling. Volcanoe has that speed vs the extreme q. The extreme q fills balloons slower. Heat up speed is prolly faster in a volcanoe but I havent used the upgraded extremem Q it could be alot faster now then my model. I think in the realm of lifestyle is where the models differ. If you are vaping with more then 2 people Volcanoe gonna get everyone high faster. But if its you and maybe 1 or 2 others, the extreme Q is a better sesh maker.

Ahh I see. Ive yet to watch the video i posted above but it would be typically used for 2 people and a 3rd or 4th on occasion that i have friends over

1 Like

So i noticed that video is just 1 of a series of videos. Im gonna post the other ones up now that actually show the differences

1 Like

I want one of these for my extreme Q

2 Likes

Thats really cool. Im still weighing my options and if im willing to drop the money. In the long run i dont think its gonna be my go to. Kinda like i really like dabs. I can smoke them like crazy but after a while its always nice to go back to packing a bowl and sparking up as i used to smoke cigars daily its the hand to mouth movements i guess that always draws me back to smoking in a bowl

1 Like